1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"The Muppets": Bloopers and Outtakes

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Bannanasketch, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

I don't know when this was shown on TV but I found it on YouTube so here ya go!

2. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

"I'm going to push the under-the-car ejector button"

Ha! That one cracked me up. Good find!
  3. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Muppet bloopers are the best kind of bloopers. I love watching the Muppeteers mess up and then go off book.
  4. ElvisMx

ElvisMx New Member

Great find! Thanks for sharing!
  5. edm9596

edm9596 New Member

lol
    "go insaine? okay!"
  6. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

I hope there's a ton of bloopers and extras when "The Muppets" comes out on DVD. :)
  7. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Is there a way I can search for it on YouTube? I can't see it on here.
  8. Gonzo's Hobbit, click the box and it should (theoretically) open in a new tab/window. Or, heck, try this:
    www dot youtube dot com /watch?v=dlUb2f9iWv4 (and just get rid of the spaces and put actual periods where it says dot).
    :)
  9. Gonzo's Hobbit

Thanks. Those were great. I luved the under the car ejector button "Bye Walter!"
  10. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

CARL!!!! Ugh, it pains me how they didnt use him for the movie, as he's really become one of my top favorite characters in recent years. Just love his look/voice/mannerisms
  11. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I'm a giant fan of the bloopers from Emmet Otter. Also recently (finally!) watched the ones from the Christmas Carol DVD and lost it. My favorite is at 1:24:

"May I have his dinner?"
  12. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Emmet Otter bloopers are my favorite. I love the four minutes of Jerry and Frank watching the wheel roll. I just love how you can see Frank slowly beginning to deteriorate and get sillier. My favorite part is the "HUBBA WHA? HUBBA HUBBA WHA?" and "Who are they, Ma-" "I couldn't care less!"

But MCC bloopers are simply divine! My favoritepart of them? With the exception of the Ghost of Xmas Present bonking Michael on the nose, every single other blooper happens due to Steve and Dave. I love it!
  13. Gonzo's Hobbit

I gotta check these bloopers out sometime. Maybe after we watch it this year