1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets do RENT!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TravellingMatt, Mar 26, 2003.

1. TravellingMatt

TravellingMatt New Member

Skeeter Muppet and I have been flirting with this concept for quite some time now. Our revised cast:

Mark/Scooter
    Roger/Floyd
    Mimi/Janice
    Benny/Bert
    Collins/Clifford
    Angel/Gonzo
    Maureen/Mokey
    Joanne/Skeeter
    Various homeless folks and others/Zoot, Bo, Oscar, Marjory, Philo, Gunge, Sweetums, Boober

Of course, look for interruptions from Statler & Waldorf, Fozzie, Grover, Rowlf, Miss Piggy, and Fat Blue...and a few surprises.

If you're a Renthead, please don't take offense. We mean this in fun.
  2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

That's good, except I feel Miss Piggy should maybe have a bigger part. After all, she seems to get more recognition than Janice or Mokey. (Sorry, Byron) Actually, I don't know the story. I've sung the songs from it in chorus, but that's it. Of course I haven't read Treasure Island either, before I saw the Muppets do that. Lol. Anyway, overall, the Muppets doing "Rent" seems like a good idea.
  3. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

*pop*

4 years later...

Personally I think Miss Piggy would be a good Angel if we ignore the fact the character is a drag queen.
  4. Elchippo

Elchippo Member

I'm currently in The full Monty, and me and one of the other guys were joking about how funny a Muppets Full Monty would be. We were shocked, after talking about it, how well it would actually work.