The Muppets do RENT!

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet and I have been flirting with this concept for quite some time now. Our revised cast:

Mark/Scooter
Roger/Floyd
Mimi/Janice
Benny/Bert
Collins/Clifford
Angel/Gonzo
Maureen/Mokey
Joanne/Skeeter
Various homeless folks and others/Zoot, Bo, Oscar, Marjory, Philo, Gunge, Sweetums, Boober

Of course, look for interruptions from Statler & Waldorf, Fozzie, Grover, Rowlf, Miss Piggy, and Fat Blue...and a few surprises.

If you're a Renthead, please don't take offense. We mean this in fun.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

That's good, except I feel Miss Piggy should maybe have a bigger part. After all, she seems to get more recognition than Janice or Mokey. (Sorry, Byron) Actually, I don't know the story. I've sung the songs from it in chorus, but that's it. Of course I haven't read Treasure Island either, before I saw the Muppets do that. Lol. Anyway, overall, the Muppets doing "Rent" seems like a good idea.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*pop*

4 years later...

Personally I think Miss Piggy would be a good Angel if we ignore the fact the character is a drag queen.

Elchippo

Reaction score
I'm currently in The full Monty, and me and one of the other guys were joking about how funny a Muppets Full Monty would be. We were shocked, after talking about it, how well it would actually work.