The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Uh oh...this mud hole need a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ah well...it was fun. Thanks, Foz, for the game! Shall we do a new one?

HPDJ

Reaction score
MUPPETS BIG BROTHER is starting soon!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ack! It's over! I hate days when I don't get onto MC until later afternoon and I miss everything! Oh well, it was a fun game, thanks Kevin!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
It's what, It's over?

*Pops clicks his threadbare slippers together*

There's no place like the Muppet Theatre

Well, I can't quite believe that. The end so abbruptly and I missed it. I haven't made very many posts - I think that this may only be number 5 - but I found it sometimed difficult to say anything that might further the plot. Often we were all sitting waiting for Fozzie Bear to post.

Hey, If I'd known we'd never have got past page 18 I could have made more small talk without running the risk of passing page 37.

If nothing else, at least I get to have my cabbage avator baclk - I havn't recodnised a thing I've said for weeks...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Glad everybody had fun while it lasted. It was just the options were going to get more dangerous the closer you got to the palace, and one wrong move and BAM!

Anyhow, I think the direction of the game works for a fan-fiction type story when a day comes that someone wants to write it (or finds time). That's kind of the way I like to run my RPG's.

There's a thread for Muppets Big Brother, and I laid it down for HPDJ to run it since he's one of the idea makers of it.