1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets Invade Little Big Planet 2

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by dwayne1115, Jan 26, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

2. outerelf

outerelf Active Member

Aww, that's so cute! I wish I could afford a ps2 or ps3, but technically it isn't worth it... I'll have to wait for someone to play and upload their play onto youtube.
  3. dwayne1115

I'm planing on getting one with my tax return, so this has just made me want it even more!
  4. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

GAH, I want this game SO BAD NOW. :D That Bunsen looks hilarious.
  5. dwayne1115

yes and Beaker looks very funny as well. I love the Kermit Costume it really looks like the one Walter wore in the movie.
  6. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

Hmmmm. Can't afford a PS3 for a level in one game :cry: But I'm hoping the Muppets expansion pack for Disney Universe is just as good :)
  7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Urg...video is not loading. Meh. I can't afford a game to play one level. So this is an official level and not a fan made level? Does it cost anything? Not that it matters if I had the game or not. No high speed at my house...yet
  8. dwayne1115

it offical and it cost 5.00 to download
  9. Writersright

Writersright Member

Yeah but you only get a Rowlf costume with that. To get all the Muppet costumes and everything you have to pay around $35.
  10. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

If I had a PS3 I would HAVE to get this!
  11. outerelf

outerelf Active Member

For those of you who can't afford it- someone posted a play-through! It isn't as marvelous as it would be if you could play it yourself, but marvelous none-the-less.
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  12. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Thanks!