The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I honestly love the Bear on Patrol part more than anything, I just love it when they bring back the classics!

:mad:: Oh, that reminds me... HIIIIIIYAAAAHHHH!

The only thing I could question is the exclusion (I think that's the word) of Statler and Waldorf.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The clips are pretty good! I loved FrankenBeaker! :eek:
I'm not feeling Angelo. There's little the Swedish Chef couldn't have done better, but franky if they couldn't use him I'd rather have seen cooking with Lew or Sam or Crazy Harry.

On the note I always add - Disney's video embed is still tweaky on most systems I use. I wish they'd revert to another method like Hulu or YouTube uses. I could go into it, but they keep making this poor formatting choice. Flash can be a great tool if done right. :mad:

Still, it's good to see new content and so many characters returning! I'm happy about this. :flirt:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Good, but not great. The trailer with Bunsen and Beaker was terrific though! And Pepe's outro with the green screen was hilarious too.

EDIT: Huh, Angelo's a lot funnier in the Hasty Tasty Cooking videos. I guess it's Tyler's ad-libbing.

ploobis

Reaction score
GREAT SHOW!

I always love seeing new Muppet characters making their debut appearance and Angelo is a great new character.

It was such a surprise to see a new Bear on Patrol piece and it's great seeing Rowlf being his old pun filled self again.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone could not LOVE this. The Muppets are hysterical! Gonzo, Pepe, Kermit, Piggy, FOZZIE, Rowlf... Wowowow! Absolutely love this and can't get enough! Cat Cora is kind of bland... but the Muppets are in TOP shape here. I am so incredibly impressed. Penguins, chickens, rats, monsters... everything we need plus a frog, a dog, a bear, a pig, a shrimp, and a whatever. AWESOME!

ploobis

Reaction score
The old lady in the Bear on Patrol sketch use to be the tuba player for Geri & The Atrics.

dmoss

Reaction score
HYSTERICAL! I think they've got a real gem on their hands. I love that their using Reporter Kermit, Patrol Bear Fozzie...so much fun! It's a great outlet to return to funny things, and short gags and bits such as they did on The Muppet Show. I'm really excited to see that it's been made with such quality and care! :smile:

Angelo is a fun character! I understand now why they created him, because if the Swedish Cheffy was going to be in such close contact with Cat, she wouldn't have much to play off of. Unless it was to be understood that she could fully understand him, but the audience couldn't...either way, I'm enjoying Angelo, and think he's fun for what he's being used for. No doubt the Swedish Chef will make an appearance here or there. :big_grin:

Sidenote: Did they give Piggy a small dog for the new Muppet Movie? I remember hearing that she would be more diva than ever before, and every good diva has a small dog with her... :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Can somebody put this up on YouTube?

Loving what I'm seeing in the clips by way of the Muppet cast, the host and the family-friendly recipies, but there's little to like about Angelo. I'm trying to like him, but just don't. Maybe it's due in part to my frustration in trying to stream these clips. It's been an ordeal. Frog! Can anyone please post these on YouTube?

--Edit - I left Disney.com some Feedback that I hope they actually read--
Hello, I'm having trouble viewing the clips on your site and would like to explain what's happening so that you can better know what problems users like me are having too. I'm a huge Muppet fan and a multimedia artist by trade. I understand Flash and video streaming fairly well. I use the 3G network card for my laptop that works fine for YouTube and Hulu, but specifically not Disney.com. I know many people with the same issues and some even with broadband.
The issues I've been having:
-The videos won't stream properly - each comes in fits and starts and won't allow more than 30 seconds to cache at a time. It's like jerky torture.
-The ads between segments freeze and will only allow audio and not video to play after the first frame of the ad appears.
-The video abruptly begins when coming to your site and the audio is cranked up all the way. This discourages users to surf over to Disney.com unless at their personal home computers. It's rather abnoxious at work or other locations and the user should be given control over runaway video content. The audio default should also be at a more appropriate middle-level.

I do hope you listen to my concerns and incoporate the constructive criticism so that more fans like me will want to return to your site and feel good about being here. That's what it's all about - the experience.

Thanks for listening
james
____
They make the page pretty, but it's pointless if a fan like me can't see the clips. :sympathy:

Mupp

Reaction score
Yeah, its up online. :smile:

Disney.com is currently promoting it on its home page.