The Muppets on DVD/Blu-Ray March 20th!

goldenstate5

Reaction score
http://www.toughpigs.com/themuppets-dvd/

Amazon confirms, March 20th, which is two months from tomorrow.

We have a lengthy blooper reel, the full Tex Richman rap, an audio commentary with Segel, Stoller and Bobin, ten minutes of deleted scenes, a 15-minute making-of featurette, screen tests, Miss Poogy faux interview (which is only a minute long), and various easter eggs.

Some were expecting an extended version of the film to be offered, but it seems to not be so. I never expected it. However, one feature I'm dismayed wasn't put it in was a Muppet commentary with Kermit and company. That would've been perfect, but it seems the mediocre performance by the movie has put the kibosh on more extravagant extras. (plus Disney's family-oriented films seem to be constantly getting the shaft in this area as well)

This is pretty much the end of this movie's journey (unless you want to count its eventual premieres on both Starz and later, ABC Family), so yea, enjoy!

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
i will have to wait a little longer, it has only just been released at the cinemas in australia,,

DannyRWW

Reaction score
The Oscar nominate Muppets now :smile: Probably too late to get that on the covers.