The Muppets on ESPN's SportsNation Friday March 7

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
When did they get Michelle Beadle back on the show? It's been Max Kellerman (former host of Around the Horn) and Marsellas Wily. Then again, I haven't watched any shows this week due to rereading one of my favorite forum fics...
And it should be noted that Sports Nation airs on ESPN2 from 3 to 4 PM, since they have a couple of other shows on the mother-station at that time.

BTW: The Muppets have appeared on ESPN programming before, both live and in clip form, I always cheer when they use clips as part of Mike & Mike's Stone Cold Lead Pipe Lock packages like the Pinball Number Count or when Kermit and Gonzo were in the studio promoting the last movie three years ago.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
When did they get Michelle Beadle back on the show? It's been Max Kellerman (former host of Around the Horn) and Marsellas Wily. Then again, I haven't watched any shows this week due to rereading one of my favorite forum fics...
She just started back on the show on Monday, and Max and Marcellus are still there too. They still have some chemistry issues to work out, but I guess that's to be expected in the first week on the air as a team.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
For what it's worth (hopefully nothing), the tweet I linked is now deleted. Hopefully they'll still appear on the show.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I am actually watching this live right now. Yes, the Muppets ARE on SportsNation.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Kermit and Constantine had a brief appearance playing their "pop culture" game, comparing sports clips. If I find a video on their Twitter account, I'll post it later. My favorite part was Constantine calling the show "Sports Nacho".

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Here's a clip of Kermit and Michelle Beadle looking up Kermit on Google.