The Narrators And The Foreign Worlds

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 1
"Well!"Dominic said. "Who knows where we'll be next?"
"I don't know!"Jaz said.
"I'm glad our friends our coming too!"Muppetfan24/7 said.
"Yup! I'm looking forward to have the Fraggle five, Kermit, Piggy, Robbie, Charlene, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Dominic's favorite. Annie Sue."
"Yeah,"Dominic said blushing. He thought of the time when they had been renuited after the incident with Bitterman and Doc Hopper.
"Dominic!"Annie Sue said.
"Annie Sue,"Dominic said. They hugged and kissed. Dominic smiled. He was lucky to have such great friends and a true love. "Well we need to see Toby!"he said. "After all we need to go to the Foreign Worlds!"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
(Authors note: This will be like Kingdom Hearts, but you'll never know just who'll you'll see in this story)
Ch. 2
"Good day Narrators!"Toby said cheerfully. "I always wanted to see the Foreign Worlds. I've never been to one."
"We'll take you there sometime!"Colleen said.
"Yeah we can't afford to take the Goblins, because they're...."Jaz said looking for the right word.
"Stupid!"giggled the Goblins.
"Jareth called them that all the time!"Hoggle explained.
"I was going for careless,"Jaz said.
"Well anyway!"Annie Sue said. "It's safest with a narrator, but they would make sure every villian we meet would kidnap us. They're not the most intelligent creatures!"
"Now Muppets!"Toby said. "Listen. You will change like your world does."
"Like Sora in Kingdom Hearts"Jaz said.
"Exactly!"Dominic said.
"Now you have to help some characters around each world before you can go to the next. I don't know how many worlds you'll go to."Toby said.
"I don't even know!"Dominic said.
"Great! This is going to be a very long story!"Jaz said.
"Yeah and dangerous."Colleen added.
"Maybe we'll get a T.V. show of this deal!"Fozzie said.
"Fozzie!"all his friends yelled.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 3
"Bad weather!"Jaz said staring at the wind.
"There's only one place this can take us!"Colleen added.
"Yeah Middle Earth!"Gonzo said.
"Not quite!"Dominic said. "Everyone into the house. This is the only way to survive a tornado if we're going where I think we're going."
"And we are!"Muppetfan24/7 said.
"I'm not going to go in there,"Piggy said running off to a storm shelter that also blew away.
"Piggy!"they all yelled.
"Where are we?"asked Gobo.
"I'll give you a hint!"Fozzie said. "We're not in Kansas!"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yep! I have a feeling we are not in Kansas anymore. Ahem! I Love this! Keep going, Dom! I am rooting for you. :excited:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch.4
"Follow the yellow brick road!"everyone sang as they followed the bricks.
"Hello! Are you good witches and wizards or bad ones?"asked Glinda.
"Well we're Muppets!"Kermit said. "But Muppetfan24/7, Jaz, and Colleen are kind of witches. Good ones! And Dominic's a good wizard in a way."
"Oh!"Glinda said. "Oh my...you know Piggy don't you?"
"Yes,"Fozzie said. "She's our friend."
"Oh she's been kidnapped by a crazy princess,"Glinda said. "Her name is Princess
Langwierde. You must find the Golden Cap of the Winged Monkeys to stop her! Now go!"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 5
"What are you looking for?"came an ominous voice.
"Oh no!"Colleen said. "It's the the Witch of the West!"
"Who probably wants to kidnap us,"Jaz said sounding more bored than frightened.
"Well you don't know my weakness!"she said.
"Run!"cried Kermit.
"All this running makes me thirsty,Gonzo said accidentally spilling it on the witch.
"I'm Melting!"she shrieked as she melted.
"THAT,"Jaz said. "Was easy." Dominic put the cap on his head.
"Ep-pe pep-pe kak-ke!"Dominic said standing on his left foot.
"Mahna Mahna,"Fozzie said calmly.
"Hil-lo hol-lo he-l-lo" he continued standing on his right foot
"Uh...hi,"said Charlen
"Ziz-zy zuz-zy zik!"Dominic said standing on both feet.
"You have summoned us fo r the first time,"the Monkey leader said. "What is your wish!"
"We want to go to the castle of Langwierede! Please take us there!"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 6
"Hi!"said Princess Langwierde. If you're looking for a trade Head 26 is up for taking"
"Head 26?"asked Jaz.
"Yes,"Dominic said "She wants every lovely lady to switch heads with her head 26 right over there!"
"Oh!"said Colleen."You're not getting mine!"
"Or mine!"said Muppefan24/7.
"Or mine,"said Jaz. "Keep your dirty old number 26."
"Well I switch my heads to look fabulously different every day."Langwierde explaiend.
"Ever hear of a beauty salon?"asked Robbie.
"Impudence!"the Princess said. "Why have you come here?"
"You have our friend Piggy!"they all said together.
"Oh well she's very stubborn. She won't switch her head!"Langwierde said. "She's going to stay here. But here have some shampoo! With 30 heads you get a lot since all hair is different and..."
"Jaz wants to hear all about it!"Dominic said winking as he got the cap from his pocket. Then he summoned the monkeys and they scared the princess so bad they were able to free Piggy.
"Hello Muppets!"came a kind young voice. "My name's Ozma. I'm princess of Oz. Now I am to send you to your next world!"
"Ozma may I do one thing?"Dominic asked.
"Of course my young friend,"Ozma said. "Of course" Dominic called the monkeys for the last time and gave them his command.
"You will take this hat off my head, and destroy it, so you will be forever free,"Dominic told the happy monkeys. Ozma nodded in approval.
"Now using my belt I want the narrators and their friends to go to the next foreign world!"