The New Am I The Only One Thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Am I the only one who honestly thinks men sing better than women.... In all honesty?
I'm actually inclined to say the opposite - of course, I know that there are some amazing men singers, but most of the time I see women being overall the better singers. Better pitch, more confidence while singing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For me, it just depends. I've heard both men and women who can sing very well, and both men and women who can sing awfully.
Oh yeah, I agree. I just feel like men seem to have more soul in their singing voices.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is a question I think only people like Froggy and Snowth could answer, but um....

Am I the only one who sometimes gets the munchies when I'm working on a video project in premiere? Or whichever you guys prefer using?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No. Uusally, when I get into working on something like that, it's like I can't stop until it's finished - I get really into it and suddenly nothing else is of any importance.

But then again, I'm that way about any project I do: once I start, it's like I can't stop until it's finished.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Heh. I dunno. When I'm working hard on a project, sometimes I just get really hungry.... Idk why.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
This is a question I think only people like Froggy and Snowth could answer, but um....

Am I the only one who sometimes gets the munchies when I'm working on a video project in premiere? Or whichever you guys prefer using?
Yeah, I have to agree with Snowth, once I start editing a project, I can't take my mind off of it - so even if I have something else going on that would prevent me from editing, I still think about it, lol.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who actually likes KFC?
There's two locations near me, been going there for years never had a problem.
Never got an order wrong, never had an employee give me an attitude. Worst thing that ever happened sometimes was waiting. Sometimes it took them a while, but the order still came out right.