The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No judgements.

Better than sleeping with your phone having numerous alerts go off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who never liked All Grown Up? I dunno, I just thought it was kinda boring when compared to the original Rugrats.
How did I miss this one?!

Okay, so I actually have the unpopular opinion of liking the show. Was it as good as the original series? No. Was it decent? In my opinion, yes. It was a cool spin-off series to the main show.

What I could never stand was Angelica and Suzie's Pre-School Daze. That show was such a joke.

But yes, many Rugrats fans feel the same way, too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I liked the pilot special they did pretty well, but I don't remember if I ever even bothered checking out the series proper - as I've said before, I was much more of a Cartoon Network kid, and I think I probably stopped watching Nick altogether at that point.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You didn't recognize the hints of the Proteus emu 2 music??? From seasons 3-7 of Thomas???

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one that's actually seen "Willie Dynamite" with Roscoe Orman?

If you haven't seen it, I definitely reccomend checking it out. Great movie.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Cheerios in milk is disgusting? Like I would rather dip cardboard in milk.

And it's actually more bearable to eat when it gets totally soggy and absorbs all the milk; is that the intention?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Are you referring to the regular Cheerios or other substances? Fruit loops, Oreo O's, etc?