The New Am I The Only One Thread

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has this weird Sunday night guilt feeling? Like I could've done more, but I didn't take advantage of it.

I kinda wish the week was set up so the standard days off would be say Wednesday and Saturday; it would make the week feel like less of an uphill climb. Two days off in a row is just enough to throw my whole rhythm off and make me dread going back.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I kinda wish the week was set up so the standard days off would be say Wednesday and Saturday; it would make the week feel like less of an uphill climb. Two days off in a row is just enough to throw my whole rhythm off and make me dread going back.
You make a good point, but I guess the weekend is for things like going on holidays, taking care of personal stuff, etc.
Am I the only one who has this weird Sunday night guilt feeling? Like I could've done more, but I didn't take advantage of it.
I never feel guilty about wasting the weekend, I only ever feel guilty when I waste the rest of the week. Sunday is always a renewal, a fresh start.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
So, is anyone else besides me fascinated by plague doctors? I think they're cool in an eerie sort of way.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Somehow kind of reminds me of the Boogie Man from Gorillaz.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong for companies to make people relocate to an entirely different city - or even state - thus uprooting themselves and/or their families and disrupting their lives, all for the sake of a job?

I can understand if someone willingly moves to another city or state for other or better opportunities, if they do so of their own volitions, but that's their decision.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong for companies to make people relocate to an entirely different city - or even state - thus uprooting themselves and/or their families and disrupting their lives, all for the sake of a job?

I can understand if someone willingly moves to another city or state for other or better opportunities, if they do so of their own volitions, but that's their decision.
Yeah, that does seem pretty wrong, especially for companies that have enough employees in each location.

Any particular reason you got this on your mind?