The New Am I The Only One Thread

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
No. I have honestly wondered what it's like to be a girl getting drilled by a guy... not gay. We don't really choose what body we're born into, so it's interesting to think of the other possibilities.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Same here! Plus, I've cross-dressed in women's clothing before and I sometimes am curious to know what the clothes feel like on a woman's body. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, I'm just curious.

Am I the only one who's occasionally thought of what it would be like if I were the opposite sex or had a different race?
No. Remember what I said? How my parents were expecting me to be a girl, and were going to name we Scarlet? And how I envisioned a life of torment from my fellow peers growing up as a girl with a stupid-sounding name like Scarlet Scarbrough? And how I'd probably end up in a women's prison, or a mental hospital before I reached 30? And possibly being a lesbian?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has a helluva time trying to balance pleasure with work in life? In the depression and anxiety thread I had stated that sleep deprivation is a bit of an anxiety killer, but this week I took a complete 180 and slept a full 8 hours every night of the week (and by sleep deprivation I mean about half that [more or less 4 hours]); now I'm sitting here wondering if I should put my foot on the accelerator and continue to achieve that same schedule during the weekend or stay up late and have some fun... decisions, decisions.

I can't lie; even with five straight days of a full 8 hours I still found myself dozing off at my job. I don't know if my body's still trying to play catchup or something.

Like I could live my life being a perfect robot, just doing all the right things, exercising, etc., but I would probably go mental, and a certain point you lose the meaning.

My day-to-day life is very philosophical, and I'm always wondering if I should just go with the flow, be aggressive or try to find a healthy balance.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
...am I the only one who's tried to wish upon a star after watching Pinnochio?

Any Del

Reaction score
^^^^
Nope. You're not alone on that.

Am I the only one who thought there was a real life genie bottle with a genie inside it that would grant you wishes along with a magic carpet from Aladin?

Any Del

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought I could get to Sesame Street and see the Muppets and human casts?