the NEW Disney.com/Muppets some what

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang...

from UD.com (UltimateDisney.com)....

the highly-touted new Disney.com opened yesterday. After some frustrating redirects initially experienced, international surfers are said to now be able to access the site, which is heavy on promotional videos and designed to showcase the company's hottest and newest franchise-ready properties. Money well spent or a letdown?

The Disney characters page is pritty neat tho! it has Kermit & Bear :smile: just thought i'd point it out... Hmmm... "the company's hottest and newest franchise-ready properties" does that mean Disney is ready to say somthin about the NEW Muppet show? with that sayin "franchise-ready properties" it makes me think ya'll! :wink:

http://home.disney.go.com/characters/

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Nice site. Too bad I need an upgrade to see it, though.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, I guess it's good to see that Disney is finally accepting the Muppets... But it does make me angry that they're at the VERY bottom of the list...

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Well it's nice to see the Muppets on the new page (albeit at the bottom). Hopefully someone at Disney will get to updating the Muppet homepage, which I don't think has been touched since August of 2005.

MWoO

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Well, I guess it's good to see that Disney is finally accepting the Muppets... But it does make me angry that they're at the VERY bottom of the list...
I agree. That's one of the problems with Disney owning the mupets, or any big company. They have tons of other stuff to put ahead of the Muppets. With JHC, their big item was the muppets and thus they got most of the attention. With Disney they have all kinds of other more popular stuff that go ahead of the muppets. Very sad. The bottom is better than the middle though.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
MWoO said:
The bottom is better than the middle though.
But they do not deserve to be under the likes of Hannah Montana. In any which way. Yuck.