The new newbie around here

grail

Reaction score
hey hey hey, waitaminute! i'm an anime fan too, dangit! i wanna be in the club!

are they really FINALLY gonna release that Cowboy Bebop movie? it's about time!

(man, i hate getting scooped...i should have known that already)

Welcome to the party Skeeter!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Im the weird one around here! Well maybe not

beaker

Reaction score
>>>hey hey hey, waitaminute! i'm an anime fan too, dangit! i wanna be in the club!

are they really FINALLY gonna release that Cowboy Bebop movie? it's about time!<<<

Coolness, that makes four confirmed bebop fans on MC!(As I think cantus is a fan as well) Yeah, it was announced at animne expo Columbia Pictures is releasing Bebop the movie this winter. I got a nice dvd bootleg off ebay, but still wanna see it in theatres. How could anybody not like Cowboy Bebop?(They should show it on regular tv, like on prime time)

Btw, glad to see ya finally got an avatar Kim!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Thanks! Took some searching, Microsoft Paint editing and two different computers, but I got it! *grumbles at computer's paint program which won't save in JPEG*

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Thanks! Took some searching, Microsoft Paint editing and two different computers, but I got it! *grumbles at computer's paint program which won't save in JPEG*<<<

I wish I knew how to downsize a jpeg. Luckily the great frogboy4 stepped in with my current avatar. Btw, what anima have ya been watching on tv? Since I currently have cable Im having to get tape trades of cool stuff like invader zim, and the new cartoon network anime stuff.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Hey, I like Cowboy Bebop to<<<

yeah? coolness. What other animes ya into? Man, all you lucky cable people...I had to rent all the bebop episodes individually^_^