The new scenes on muppets wizard of oz are great!

golden teeth

Reaction score
I'm just commenting on the difference between the TV version and the DVD version. The new scenes were great. They extended the Tarantino scene. They had a scene on the Green carpet where Dorothy signed Lew Zealand's fish. They had that kelly Osbourne scene. They had that Electric Mayhem scene with the longer Witch is in the House song, where they had Animal copying Piggy.

I'm just here to say I'm very pleased with the full movie's unaired scenes.

Who else was happy about them scenes?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I was happy with them. I found that they added much more flow to the movie.

However I don't own that movie anymore, it was defective and I had to return it. :/

rexcrk

Reaction score
I still need to get it on DVD... but it's not my top priority. So when I have some extra cash I'll get it but I should probably at least rent it to see some of the new scenes!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'm curious about the deleted scenes because I want to see them and see if they're funny or not.

ryan

golden teeth

Reaction score
They are really good. Especially the extende Witch is in the House song. I liked the extended version better because it gave the Electric Mayhem all lines, and I thought Animal was great. Miss Piggy was singing and Animal was repeating the last line in each verse. Then Piggy said, "But I digress." And Animal siad confusing, "Digress?!":halo: