The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Any Del

Reaction score
I checked out that guy's site just out of curiosity and as I was expecting, it was disgusting. Nearly every shirt on the site was either offensive or just plain vulgar. I didn't even scroll down the entire page and I still can't tell you how many times I saw the F-word, the S-word, and even the disgusting C-word on those shirts (Just thinking about that word makes me cringe). Some of the more offensive things I saw during the brief minute or so I took the time to look included Jesus on the cross wearing a Hawaiian shirt with the caption "Casual Friday", Spider-Man calling a woman a c**t, a very nasty joke about Autistic people that was so jaw droppingly crude I'm not even gonna post it here, a shirt making fun of the terribly sad whipping scene from the movie Roots, a nightmare inducing gory image of a giant marshmallow roasting PEOPLE over a fire, Hobbes brutally murdering Calvin, a very dark joke about shaking babies to death, Hindu god Krishna flipping the middle finger, a drawing that was literally just a guy pointing his finger and laughing at a handicapped person, a disturbing one liner about domestic violence of all things, and a shirt that appeared to be outright promoting slavery (it said "Slavery, it gets **** done!". I still can't believe some of the garbage this sick twisted individual was coming up with. He should really reconsider some of his choices of making these shirts because I can't understand how one could even say some of these things with a clear conscience.
Is it possible to send a link to his website please? I'm curious to know the MORE crap he puts on shirts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A YouTuber I've been following for the past 2-3 years has decided to crumble under the criticism of his naysayers and shut down a big draw on his channel because he of the ridicule he was receiving from those who were tormenting and discouraging him.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Is it possible to send a link to his website please? I'm curious to know the MORE crap he puts on shirts.
I can't say the whole name of the site on here because it has a censored word in it but it's called Tshirth**** (the censored H-word is the one that means "the bad place where The Devil lives" btw)

Any Del

Reaction score
I can't say the whole name of the site on here because it has a censored word in it but it's called Tshirth**** (the censored H-word is the one that means "the bad place where The Devil lives" btw)
Thanks. I'll check it out.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
:sigh:

The sound on my phone is now messed up.

I swear to ******* Christ.... I hope the rain didn't mess up my speakers.

Welp! There goes another trip to the Verizon store! :rolleyes:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My iPhone is now struggling to charge and I keep on having to plug and unplug it back in because of that. :sigh: :rolleyes: