The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My new adorable little puppy officially has a name now:Buster. Little Buster is by far one of the cutest and sweetest pups I've ever been around and we already love him a lot. I have a good feeling that the newest member of our animal family will eventually be fondly remembered as one of my all time favorite pets years from now. Also if your wondering why we named him Buster, it's because my dad really enjoys the classic works of Buster Keaton. He's a huge fan of what Peter Griffin refers to as "the height of pre-World War II comedy".

Any Del

Reaction score
While walking to the train station in Manhattan, some white tourists complement me on my outfit and said "Continue being yourself. Don't let America or anyone else change who you are." Just hearing that made me smile. :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
What did you have on? It must've been impressive.

I remember when the Naked Cowboy in Times Square got away with just a pair of righty whities and a smile.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think my previous cat Buddy was kind of like Garfield a little. :stick_out_tongue:
I have an orange cat that I considered naming Garfield the day we brought him home. Turns out the rest of my family was opposed to the idea, because it wasn't even remotely original. I also tried to name him Heathcliff afterwards but they turned that suggestion down as well.

Any Del

Reaction score
What did you have on? It must've been impressive.

I remember when the Naked Cowboy in Times Square got away with just a pair of righty whities and a smile.
A ShockDry T- shirt with navy blue sweatpants and Adidas sneakers.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Crash Bandicoot is coming to Xbox One
This photo was taken on my Xbox so it's real

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Seeing Crow and Servo of Mst3k make it onto the best TV robots list. :big_grin: