The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Have you guys watched the original series or just the modern day one from 2005 - onward?
Both. I started watching the new series (I think most people start with that) and when I watched all of that I started with the Classic Series. You should watch Doctor Who, Alex!
Whoa. I need to up my game. I started watching Baker's stories like two years ago and i'm still on The Hand of Fear.
Ooh, I never liked Hand of Fear. Really overrated episode IMO. It took me a while to get through that as well.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'll consider it. Might start off with the modern series first.
Yeah, definitely start with that. You could either start from 2005 or 2010, or heck, you can even start with the new season coming out this fall. Really, any season that has a new showrunner.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Wonder Showzen is getting a reboot! I don't know when this will happen, but I do know one thing:I'm psyched. I can't WAIT to see some of TV's edgiest puppet pals go on some more awesome adventures. I do hope they keep the tone of the original series and don't "flanderize" any of the characters too much but the excitement for new Wonder Showzen episodes totally overshadows any worries about a jumped shark for me personally. If there was one thing I would like to see them change however, I hope they decide to tone down on the religious jokes this time around. The only thing in the original that bothered me is the constant God bashing, so if they tone that down I think I'd like it even better:
As King Leonidas would say,
"THIS. IS. EXCITING!"