The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Just the fact that a bowl of bran flakes doesn't make me feel tired and lazy.

But.... Does remind me of the fact that I'm becoming an adult. :smirk:
Welcome to my world. Once in a blue moon I still enjoy Lucky Charms or Frosted Flakes, I can't eat this stuff every day.
If I do eat cereal at all, Rice Krispies are good, Mini-Wheats,
Cracklin' Oat Bran are my go-to's. As the decades pile on, you'll become a little more conscious of what you stuff your face with.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah. I mean, suggary cereal was fun while it lasted. Time to move on to the next chapter.

Any Del

Reaction score
Ahh..... Mini-Wheats! Still enjoy them to this day along with Cherrios, Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, Recess Puffs, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisps and Smorz... :stick_out_tongue: :flirt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing on the local news today the same guy from the local zoo who, several, several years back, we had on PBS during a pledge drive, and even when cameras weren't rolling, was talking to Steve D'Monster as if Steve were completely real and I was just totally invisible.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
My DeviantArt is starting to get a bit more popular now - I'm almost up to 300 pageviews.

Honestly, because I'm not super popular, I really appreciate it when one of my Deviations gets at least one favorite, because then I know that someone out there likes my work.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DeviantART has kind of died in the last few years. It's not so much that you're not popular, it's that there's hardly anybody there anymore - most people who used to be there have pretty much moved on to tumblr or opened their own personal websites.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oooh....

(Also agreed on Deviantart. I'm not so popular myself, so a favorite is always nice).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Ahh..... Mini-Wheats! Still enjoy them to this day along with Cherrios, Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, Recess Puffs, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisps and Smorz... :stick_out_tongue: :flirt:
It's funny how the cereal aisle is almost divided in half. One side is the fiber-laden healthy stuff, the other side is the sugary mascot-driven stuff little kids have meltdowns over if parents don't buy it.

I grew up on sugary stuff. Anything frosted or with marshmallows, I'm in. Plus the big bonus of the free prize inside.

Once, in my single digits, my grandmother came to visit. She brought her own box of Total. Out of curiosity, she let me try some. The look on my face was priceless.
Nana said, "Someday you'll be eating this too". Truer words were never spoken.

I enjoyed the sweet cereals of my youth, except one. In the 80's, for a brief time on the shelves was Smurfberry Crunch. This cereal was so disgustingly sweet you couldn't eat it.
Typical of the 80's. Any Saturday morning cartoon had its own cereal. Mr. T, Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears. What a racket. You watch the cartoons, eat the crappy cereal, buy the toys, they got you.