The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My neighbor's chihuahua. Her name is Sweetie and that name couldn't be any more true.

She's one of the most gentle, kind, and loving dogs I've ever known. She's not even my dog, she hardly even knows me but nevertheless whenever Sweetie sees me her tail starts wagging, she barks happily, and as soon as I sit down somewhere she'll jump right in my lap eager for me to start petting her.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm not going to post it due to the language but a hilarious YouTube series called "Blasting inappropriate music in the library,". It's super funny to see the reactions of unexpecting library patrons minding their own business when all of a sudden some extremely NSFW song starts playing.

My favorite song they've used so far is probably a parody of Let It Go from Frozen called I'm a H*e. That's awesome!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Several old members from the Happy Tree Fanon Wiki have been rejoining lately after long hiatuses. I'm so glad to finally talk to some of these awesome people again after so long.

It's very exciting to see these old friends of mine return. I mean, the HTFF Wiki members are like the Justice League. We always stick together no matter what.

Wait a minute then, what Justice League member would I be? Hopefully not Aquaman. I don't wanna be the superhero who has all the powers of SpongeBob lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This is one of the coolest videos I've seen recently.

While I personally don't think it's true because I don't believe in aliens (it was most likely just some weird recurring dream or hallucation (s)he had as a child, trust me I've had some very realistic/vivid ones before) but I do think it's a very interesting story and I love the fact that it was set in Indiana.

I've watched tons of horror/creepypasta videos in the past and have yet to find another one set in my home state. We Hoosiers got to stick together! Muppets, aliens, and Indiana. That's triple awesome right there.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
As most of you know yesterday was the 45th birthday of Sesamstrasse (the German co-production of Sesame Street) which made me smile since that's my favorite co-production. Sadly though my all region DVD player broke so I couldn't watch my "Sesamstrasse Classics" DVD's so instead I built a Herr von Bodefeld puppet replica (since he's my favorite character from the show) and soon I will made Finchen and possibly Samson and Tiffy. This after noon I want to make a video of one of my puppets wishing Sesamstrasse a happy birthday and then I will send the link to the Sesamstrasse YouTube channel, they usually respond to people on YouTube.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm the fat guy in the brown "I Was Raised On The Street" t-shirt with the rest of the SS cast.
Thank you. Tried looking for you at first, but couldn't tell which one was you and that's why I wanted to ask.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
On Bob's Burgers this past week, Teddy said that his favorite movie is The Dark Crystal. Wow, I did not expect to see that reference. I'm impressed :scary:.