The new What Made You Smile Today thread

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Father-in-law-to-be gave us a shipment of black bar Endler's guppies, with the caveat that we raise them and he'll take some of the offspring. Doling out 10 breeding pairs among our aquariums was...challenging. But I'm happy we have some cute new pishies!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Had to get a physical to stay on my wife's insurance, but all the results came
back good.

Blood pressure, cholesterol, fantastic. My A1C came down (important for diabetics), lost 40 pounds over the last six months, the doctor was all smiles.
My birthday will begin in about 8 hours, so it's fantastic to know I have the gift of good health.

When some of you get to be this old fart's age, healthy habits become more important. You wanna live as long as me? Start now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Had to get a physical to stay on my wife's insurance, but all the results came
back good.

Blood pressure, cholesterol, fantastic. My A1C came down (important for diabetics), lost 40 pounds over the last six months, the doctor was all smiles.
My birthday will begin in about 8 hours, so it's fantastic to know I have the gift of good health.

When some of you get to be this old fart's age, healthy abits become more important. You wanna live as long as me? Start now.
Happy early birthday!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
One mango margarita, a new chapter, and 4600 words later, I am well pleased with the new story.
* Sting voice* I WILL write it!

Here's to creative weekends!