The Newsman height issue

Ryan

Reaction score
Hey all!
Many people disagreed with me when I said The Newsman was too short, but I think I may be able to proove my theory. Next time you see the Kenny Rogers ep. check out the Newsman's backstage scene. He's close to the height of Piggy. Now I could be wrong, but I still think he's a tad too short, blah blah blah . :big_grin:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
How can the figure be too short when you don't even know how tall the figure actually is?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think what Ken is aluding to (can one alude or is that wrong spelling?) is that the figure shown in the toy fair pictures is a prototype that is not to scale. All the figures vary in sizes. I think Janice was like 122% and the news man only like 105%. So, untill the actual to scale figures are seen there is no way to tell what the heights will be.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Actually, I thought it was kinda cool that Janice looks like "Attack of the 50-foot Janice".

:big_grin:

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Actually, I thought it was kinda cool that Janice looks like "Attack of the 50-foot Janice".

More Janice for ya money! :-D

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Mo honey fo muh money!

=:smile:~

(I think that's right!)

On an unrelated topic, in keeping with the theme of the first two "Star Wars" prequel titles, Episode III will be called "Attack Of The 50-foot Jedi"...

anathema

Reaction score
A 122% Janice would be about the right height for you, too! ;-)