The Nitpickers Guide To the Muppets

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Ok I know that there is a bunch of Fans that had been nitpicking on the Muppets of today. So here is where the fun will begin. This is where once a week I will start something on a muppet and we will have defenders to defend that muppet of the week.

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Pepe King Shrimp

A while back Pepe was a spoke-muppet for Long John Silvers.:rolleyes:
Isn't it wrong for him to talk about how tasty he is and did he not say in an episode of Muppets Tonight That Quote Coolio:"Pepe you say that you got favor." Pepe: "No no People will then brake out cotail sause."
To me it was wrong for Pepe to be selling his own kind out.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
As wrong as it is for him to do such a thing, making fun of oneself or one's own race is just one of many different parts of comedy, as is sarcasm and... the gross humor. I don't think the joke's that bad, anyway.:smile:

- Morgan "Clueless" Goat

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Well, as Pepe said, "Money money money makes the world go round, okay?" Yes, his values may be off...selling out his own kind for money, but at least he's got /some/ values.

DTWolf

Reaction score
As distressed as I am to see some of the shameless and lame commercials the Muppets get sucked into, I will say it does seem pretty much in character for Pepe to "sell out his own kind for money."

Now Piggy in a Jimmy Dean sausage commercial--THAT would be too much.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
DTWolf said:
Now Piggy in a Jimmy Dean sausage commercial--THAT would be too much.
That's right. I'd rather see Rowlf in a Jimmy Dean sausage commercial, since he was on Dean's show.

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
new nitpick topic

Sorry I had not been on for a while. (Was stuck in the Hospital due to back problems.)

It is Time once again for Nitpickers.

This Time it is Time To pic on our beloved Miss Piggy.

Acording to the Muppet Time Line(on another site not on our beloved Muppet Central) Miss Piggy Was Not Miss Piggy Untill the Muppet Show.
WRONG!!!!!
In a specail for Herb Albert Miss Piggy Makes her Aperance.
This I offer with a question.
First view the clip.

Who Performed her in the clip? The voice gives it away when she sings.