The Numa Numa Dance

gfarkwort

Reaction score
Hey have you guys seen the Numa Numa Dance? It was made by this college kid. It was featured on good morning america and had a story in the new york times. Anyway the kid made it and sent it to one of his friends and then his friend put it online! It has gotten many many hits and now the kids so embarrased he won't come out of his house!....anyway I thought you guys might want to see it. It is at the very bottom if this site http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/

Also because of its popularity there have been numerous spinoffs such as napoliane dynomite doing the Numa Numa seen here http://www.flashplayer.com/music/napoleonnumadance.html
Enjoy!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hah, good stuff. Like the Star Wars kid all grow'd up.

Lesson: never film yourself acting like an idiot and send it to a friend. That friend will always put the video only and circulate it throughout the known universe.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'd like to see a Muppet parody. I have the MP3, good quality one at that too.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ah, yes I was going to ask what language the song was in...now I've got to go download it, hah. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just got though downloading it. I love the song and it was pretty funny seeing him do the dance. It might turn out to be a hit all around the world. Now they need to do the song from different countries. Like a music video or something. I love the song just as I said it before.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It is an embarassingly catchy song. Yesterday, after I read this thread, I left my office to see my boss and talk about some designs. As we're sitting quietly reviewing some stuff, I start mumbling humming: Brace-a-bray, dar numa numa yay, numa numa yay, numa numa numa yay...
She looks up at me and goes:
"What the heck are you singing?"
"Er, uh... nothing, my uh... nephew made it up."
"Isn't your nephew like two-years-old?"
"Yeah, that's why the, uh words don't make any sense! Heh-heh...uh, *ahem*."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
It is an embarassingly catchy song. Yesterday, after I read this thread, I left my office to see my boss and talk about some designs. As we're sitting quietly reviewing some stuff, I start mumbling humming: Brace-a-bray, dar numa numa yay, numa numa yay, numa numa numa yay...
She looks up at me and goes:
"What the heck are you singing?"
"Er, uh... nothing, my uh... nephew made it up."
"Isn't your nephew like two-years-old?"
"Yeah, that's why the, uh words don't make any sense! Heh-heh...uh, *ahem*."
You could have said:

Yeah, er, *gulp* My nephew owns a theatre.