The Offical "House MD" thread

Nasha

Reaction score
Season four starts tonight at 9pm EST.

Im pyshed:excited:. House is probably the best medical drama since the early days of ER. Im addicted to this show, Tuesday nights @ nine, I'am dead to the world. I don't take phone calls....anything! You know, at first, I had no desire to watch this show, medical dramas arent my thing, but it pulls you in I tells ya!

Im acutally going to be Dr.House for Halloween :wink: So, if you see a doctor limping, popping pills through-out our neigborhood, dont be scared :eek:

*Sighs* Ok, im done gushing.

Nasha

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh my gosh that sounds like an awesome costume! I'm a little disappointed they got rid of all three doctors at the same time, but it will be an interesting turn of events.

Nasha

Reaction score
A bit of a spoiler alert : (highlight below to read spoiler)
Foreman, Chase and Cameron will be back, sometime later in the season, I dont know how long for though.

Only thing about the costume is the limping is gonna hurt my leg after while.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I liked House at first, but he's just becoming meaner. I don't like mean people! It's to the point where I'm starting not to care how damaged he is or whatever, I just don't have the patience for him anymore. ><

... That being said I am totally watching the premiere tonight! I hope it's good. :big_grin:

Disclaimer: There is nothing contradictory about this post at all! You may not return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Nasha

Reaction score
Its ok Mrs.Pepper, every episode Im like "he's just becoming more and more of an A**hole!"...but I get pulled in.

Contradictions are ok, they make the world go 'round.

Oh, House always has the best music. I went out and brought the soundtrack. One word: Nice

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I adore House. I've been watching it feverently since the middle of the second season, and I've caught up on all the episodes now (I believe) and the few I haven't seen, I've read about on Television Without Pity.

Oh, and click link if you wanna read very nice (and I mean very nice) re-caps of all episodes!

Java

Reaction score
I love House because it protrays how many doctors can really be. I hate House because it is unrealistic in the protrayal of the doctor's involvement in what they consider to be menial tasks.

It's fun to watch and come tomorrow morning when my husband gets off work we will watch the premire together.

Nasha

Reaction score
Season premire rocked.

God, im in love with a fictional character, help.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Season premire rocked.

God, im in love with a fictional character, help.
Aren't we all? I'm in love with Stephen Colbert, and Wolverine. Who may or may not be the same person... **ponders**

Nasha

Reaction score
Glad to see im not the only one *whew*

People laugh when I say I want someone like Dr.House. Maybe its true, gals really do like the a**hole guy?

Or, im just weird.

Colbert is just plain awesome. I cant deny him some lovin.

-Nasha