The Official Anything Muppet Thread, Part II

BlueAM

Reaction score
As you guys know, I LOVE THE ANYTHING MUPPETS!!!!!!!!!

So far, here are all the Muppets who are the lavender kind that I know of:

Herbert Birdsfoot
Polly Darton
Sinister Sam (I think he was lavender)
Vern (the only one of the Readers of the Open Range with a name)
Pinocchio
Cinderella
Rapunzel
Bruce Stringbean ("Born to Add")
Mick Swagger (of the Cobble Stones)
Chrissy (the lavender guy from Little Jerry and the Monotones who used to look like a young woman but later got a Micky Dolenz- type hairstyle)
Sammy the Snake (the striped one)
Christopher Columbus
The Hare (from The Tortoise and the Hare)
Jack Be Nimble (I believe he was lavender. Correction welcome)
Smart Tina (Roosevelt Franklin's friend)

Point out some more named characters who are the same type of AM if you will!

Also, I noticed that Mr. Between is a different AM. He is purple, not lavender, because one of the "guys named Ed" whom he gets between in the skit IS lavender. So do any of you guys know any more Muppets who have the same shade for skin as Mr. Between?

Thanks a whole lot!

BlueAM
"There used to be a me.... but I had it surgically removed."

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
I think he was talking about the the lavender hand and rod puppets. the live hand lavender puppets i know are Forgetful, Count, His Girlfirends, Pat Playjacks, Harvey Kneeslapper, Sam from the Getting Ready To Read video, Mumford and probably more that i cant think of right now

BlueAM

Reaction score
I also forgot Jerome (that little AM boy who joined the Grouchketeers that Jerry Nelson performed) on my lavender hand and rod puppet list.

Here are some more Muppets who are the lavender live hands kind other than the Count, Countess von Backwards, Countess Dahling von Dahling, Mumford, Sam, Forgetful Jones, Pat Playjacks, and Harvey Kneeslapper:

Biff
Mr. Chatterley (the guy who hosts "Alphabet Chat")
Phil Harmonic (the host of "Live At The Nest")
Marty (the little AM boy who sang "Has Anybody Seen My Dog" with Grover, although they used Farley instead of him in the booklet in the Sesame Street 2 record)
Cowboy X (He was a cartoon, all right, but they eventually made him into a Muppet. As I've heard, Big Bird asked him for his autograph, but he put his calling card, an "X", on the piece of paper that Big Bird had.)
Sonny Friendly (I THINK, and I could be wrong about this, they made him into the lavender live hands AM because it appeared that he was a hand and rod puppet but with a black mouth and pink tongue.)

Also, are Bo Peep and Mary ("Mary Had a Little Lamb") the hand and rod kind?
And is Goldilocks the lavender live hands kind?

Thanks!

BlueAM
"Life's like a movie, write your own ending."

BlueAM

Reaction score
Actually, I believe Bo Peep and Goldilocks are both the lavender live hands AM and Mary is the lavender hand and rod kind.

Also, here are some Muppets who are the little pink kind:

Prairie Dawn
Betty Lou
Xavier ("X is for Xavier")
The Busby Twins
The Three Little Pigs (They happen to be little pink AMs with snouts, ears, and curly tails stuck on them.)
Potter Piper (Or maybe Porter Piper. I can't remember which at the moment. Are he and Xavier actually the same Muppet but with different names?)
About two or three of the Seven Dwarfs

Hope you guys can think of some more!

Also, would George Washington fit in this category? His father, I believe, was a Fat Blue AM.

Thanks!

BlueAM

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
another pink am is one of the little boys from the abc hide and seek that was on the Rainstorm episode from 1972(???) and the little boy in the subway skit (i think hes pink)

BlueAM

Reaction score
Those are some notable examples, my friend!

So, did you see the bit where Kermit interviewed George Washington, Clean Gultch? If you did, I just want to know what George Washington looked like, please.

Thanks!

BlueAM