The Official Muppet Show Fan Club

Barry Lee

Reaction score
that is super cool great job
from
Barry Lee

Luke

Reaction score
*faints* That is one fantastic archive you got there Scott, very well done indeed. Excellent *still drooling* I had never seen any of that stuff !

It'd be so cool if they'd relaunch a new Muppet fan club, maybe using the net and all the new technology.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Thats just great. I now know where I'am going to spend most of my evening :big_grin:

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'm glad you're diggin it guys. A supplemental thanks to Warrick for sending in an addition by way of the Application Form that I added this morning.

I would so love to see a new fan club start up again. I was hoping that's where the Henson email newsletter thing was going. They really have so much potential to have a really kicking site (the current one needs to be scrapped) and make it really fan interactive. Maybe with the Hensons owning it again and a whole new attitude on things, this might come under new consideration. Or not.

Keep the feedback coming on the Archive. I'm open to suggestions and criticisms if you find anything out of place or whatever.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I remember that stuff! Wish I had kept it all from when I was a kid. :frown: Thanks for posting it. Fantastic!! :excited: