Reaction score
The Top 10 Grossest Cartoon Moments:

1. Squidward getting his toenail peeled off
2. Stewie giving Brian herpes when they became blood brothers
3. Mime getting a paper cut on his eyeball on Happy Tree Friends
4. Francine from American Dad's kidney talking to each other
5. Patrick eating a moldy Krabby Patty out of SpongeBob's ear
6. The MAD sketch where the kid pops a zit and guts come out
7. Peter replacing all the milk in the freezer with horse sperm (what sick person came up with that!?)
8. The 3 second Robot Chicken sketch where the guy is sitting on a chair, falls over, and crushes his pet cat in a very bloody fashion (some of the extremely sadistic jokes targeted towards children, animals, and the elderly on that show make me question the mental health of the some of the writers).
9. Stewie becoming pregnant with Brian's babies
10. Ralph Wiggum snorting Playdoh up his nose and it comes out of his mouth and ears.

Honorable Mentions:

-The squirrel burping on the alphabet on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
-The Futurama scene where Fry finds out that lice are in the special sauce at Wendy's.
-Chris teaching his Grandpa how to "spank the monkey", let's call it, on Family Guy
-The ants going inside Sniffles and killing him from the inside in an early HTF episode.
-The video on YouTube of Mario peeing in the middle of the mushroom kingdom and then preparing for his roommate without washing his hands
-The episode of SpongeBob about how Patrick doesn't wash his hands.
-Nerville eating grape jelly like an animal on Annoying Orange
-The splinter episode of Spongebob

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Top 7 Worst Robot Chicken Sketches:

1. The Toy Story one where Andy uses Buzz as a bong and he becomes mentally ill forcing Woody to kill him One Flew over the Cuckoo's-nest style (I've seen the movie and that scene is nothing to joke about).
2. The ice cream sundaes sketch where the guy keeps ranting about Christians and they saying extremely bigoted things about the Catholic people who make ice cream sundaes.
3. The 3 second of sketch of Po from Teletubbies smoking a cigarette. I don't get how that is even considered funny;the only thing I can think of is that the writers thought "Ha, ha, a character from a kid show is smoking!".
4. The sketch where Dora the Explorer climbs Mount Everest and tries to get Swiper to kill himself. I know that Swiper's the bad guy, but that is completely insensitive and Dora wouldn't do that (I know that Robot Chicken exaggerates things, but I thought that was a little much).
5. The sketch where Bloody Mary looks into the mirror and says "God" and nothing happens. Another extremely mean-spirited joke about Christianity.
6. The Digimon parody. I'm convinced that they don't even know what any of the Digimon aside from Koramon, because the rest of them looked like fricken Neopets.
7. The sketch where Santa Claus beheads Brittany Spears.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Top 7 Worst Robot Chicken Parts 2:Tonight We Dine in Robot Chicken H#ll

1. The Schoolhouse Rock sketch, but only because of a joke targeted towards people with Down's Syndrome.
2. The sketch where the robot comes alive and goes around terrorizing the town, because of the part where he squishes a puppy and realistic red blood comes out of it.
3. The extremely offensive sketch called Everybody Hates Christ, as soon as this sketch started I knew I wasn't going to like it. This horrible scene involves Jesus getting crucified as if it were a sitcom a la Everybody Hates Chris. I don't get how the thought of Jesus dying on the cross could make anybody laugh, smile, or do anything but cry.
4. The sketch where baby Kermit dies as if he were King Kong. They decided to combine my childhood with dead baby jokes. Honestly, this sketch has no humor in it whatsoever aside from seeing a character I loved since childhood get killed and Nanny take God's name in vain, neither of which I find funny.
5. The short sketch where SpongeBob gets Sandy pregnant is taking one of my childhood cartoons and making it dirty to an almost cringeworthy level. This 5 second sketch manages to be just as downright nasty as some of the really bad Spingebill YouTube Poops out there. Not cool!
6. The Pokémon parody where Pikachu gets in a bear trap. Again, the "joke" is nothing but killing a kid's show character and expecting the audience to laugh.
7. The scene where a dad starts hugging his baby and the baby pukes, poops, and pees all over him because it wants his mom to hold him instead. This sketch is disgusting, immature, and turned what could be really funny into something extremely juvenile that doesn't belong a network called ADULT swim because it is something that a toddler would laugh at.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Gonna buck the trend here; I made a list the other day on The 66 Greatest Extreme Metal Songs of All Time, so if you're into that kind of thing check it out. Click the image below to view the list. WARNING: Not for children or the easily offended.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Top 10 Best Robot Chicken Sketches:

1. Behind The Music:Electric Mayhem
2. Beavis & Butt-Head Join the Teen Titans (A great combination of two series I love)
3. AAAHH! Real Monsters Meet Samara
4. Oscar the Grouch meets Ricky Recycle Bin
5. The Dark Cristal rap
6. Mario and Luigi in Grand Theft Auto
7. SpongeBob finds out what is really in the Krabby Patty formula (the line "You little yellow *******," was really funny)
8. The Blue's Clues sketch where Blue gets rabies and Steve tries to shoot her like Old Yeller
9. Dora the X-Plorer:a hilarious twist on one of my childhood shows in which the main character grows up
10. Pikachu having a party inside the Pokeball

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Top 10 Best Robot Chicken Sketches Part 2:

1. Watership Down with Fraggles instead of cartoon bunnies
2. Kim Possible goes on a mission to North Korea and means Kim Jong-Un
3. The Empire Strikes Back on ice
4. Toby from Labyrinth is in therapy because of how he got kidnapped by Jareth as a kid
5. The Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends parody where the girl adopts a crack addicted rabbit
6. Nigel Thornberry filming a nature documentary
7. How Willy Wonka really found the Oompah Loompahs
8. The sketch where Garfield eats too much lasagna and goes to the hospital because of it
9. The Lorax learning about the joys of merchandising
10. How Alvin & The Chipmunks got their high voices

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Top 10 Best Family Guy Cutaways:

1. Fozzie asks Kermit what happened to Bears in Space and Kermit looks all beaten up because of Miss Piggy
2. Meg goes on a date with The Count
3. Peter is sitting in Meg's car watching SpongeBob while drinking apple juice and kicking the back of Meg's seat like he's a toddler or something
4. The Freaking FCC Song
5. Gary Busey looks in the mirror and sees a clown-like monster
6. The Cat in the Hat visits Peter and messes up his house
7. Peter doing the dance from Footloose and thinking about ice cream sundaes instead of the flashbacks from the original movie
8. Winnie the Pooh asks Eeyore why he's always in a bad mood and Eeyore says "I have a nail in my anus,"
9. Cookie Monster invented facebook
10. A seagull at an Adam Sandler movie

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Top 10 Best Happy Tree Friends Episodes:

1. A Sucker for Love (The best episode of my favorite character, Nutty)
2. Remains to be Seen (A hilarious take on the film, Army of Darkness which was the first horror movie I watched when I was younger)
3. Party Animal (This is the first episode I show people to introduce them to the show because it starts off slow and gets bloody later on which always shock the people I show it to)
4. I've Got You Under My Skin (I love the Fantastic Voyage plot episodes and this one was as hilariously disgusting as you would expect from HTF)
5. Every Litter Bit Hits (This one was really funny and I know this sounds weird, but Giggles is kinda hot when she's angry)
6. False Alarm (I've always loved plots where a character gets addicted to a video game and this one was really funny, it reminded me of the Pro-Pain episode of King of the Hill)
7. Wrath of Con (Giggles dressed like Carrie Fischer? What else is there for me to say about why I love this episode?)
8. Take a Hike (I have a serious crush on Flaky so the scene where she is trying to take care of the baby chick is really heartwarming to me because it how shows how sweet she is)
9. I Nub You (This episode is so sweet and it reminds me of a dog I used to have who had a short tail that we called her "nub")
10. In a Jam (Cuddles playing in a band? Awesome!)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Top 10 Best The Cleveland Show Episodes:

1. Cleveland gets addicted to energy pills
2. Cleveland Junior gets into a rap battle with Kenny West
3. Cleveland Junior dresses up as a pancake on Halloween
4. Tim the Bear becomes Cleveland's boss
5. Cleveland Junior pretends to be a lesbian so he can get a girlfriend
6. The Cleveland Show around the world
7. Rallo tries to take down Lester's confederate flag and ends up having Kendra fall on him
8. Cleveland and Junior try to free the turkeys from Lester's farm on Thanksgiving
9. Cleveland, Tim, Lester, and Holt visit an abandoned amusement park
10. Lester meets a friend that he thinks is another kid but is actually a little person

Honorable Mentions:

-Rallo is convinced that his real dad is Santa
-Cleveland has to practice his parenting skills on Roberta while Donna and Kendra go to a spa
-Cleveland Junior's refrigerator dies and he has a funeral for it causing Rallo to bring the refrigerator back as a "ghost" and make him pay to eat snacks
-Cleveland realizes he "isn't black enough" and meets the woman who raised him
-Rallo gets made fun of because of how his head got shaved during a lice breakout forcing him to play with his immature brother, Cleveland Junior.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Top 10 Stitch! Anime Episodes:

1. A new experiment that turns people into nerds gets released onto the shores of Japan.
2. Stitch gets jealous because Yuna likes an experiment who plays the flute more than him.
3. Remmy (the nightmare causing experiment from the old series) goes into Stitch's dream and gives him nightmares, Jumba and Yuna follow into Stitch's head to stop him.
4. Jumba and Pleakley's first experiment, Shrink, shrinks Yuna's sister Tigerlily (I love the continuity nods to Leroy & Stitch in this one).
5. Stitch sees a girl who looks strangely like Lilo and hangs out with her, I'm not going to spoil this one, but it is extremely heartwarming, touching, and sad all at the same time.
6. A bunch of experiments wreak havoc at Yuna's school including the ridiculous washing machine experiment from the Mrs. Hasagawa's cats episode.
7. Delia makes a new experiment named Dark End who tries to destroy Stitch.
8. 627 returns and Stitch gets into a "chicken fight" with him (Just kidding, but it did remind me of the Family Guy chicken fights)
9. Stitch goes back in time to the day Jumba created him Dr. Frankenstein-style on his birthday
10. Yuna moves to a new town and meets the mean girl, Jessica.

Honorable Mentions:

-Stitch's girlfriend Angel returns
-Mr. Stenchy (an experiment from the old series) gets a girlfriend
-Stitch gets trapped in a wall of chocolate because of Fudgy (a minor experiment from the old series)
-Sprout returns and grows into a huge plant-like monster
-Yuna finally meets her dad who is a fisherman
-Yuna, Stitch, Jessica, Delores, and the gang get trapped in a haunted house where they meet the experiment, Witch who gives Jessica magic powers