The Oh-So-Permanent Thanksgiving Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So in spite of how much I've really hated this year, I just want to say I'm thankful to get to spend this day with family, all the wonderful friends I have (on here and in real life) and that I'm in much better health after letting myself go in college (weight loss and a proper diet really pays off).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know everybody singing in the parade are basically lip-syncing to their own songs, but it's especially noticable when Diana Ross's mouth isn't moving at all when we hear her singing.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know everybody singing in the parade are basically lip-syncing to their own songs, but it's especially noticable when Diana Ross's mouth isn't moving at all when we hear her singing.
Oh yeah. I think probably one of the most noticeable instances was several years ago, I dunno when but, Andy Williams was on a float singing It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year, and it was so obvious he was lip-syncing because it was literally the famous recording that we always hear from like what, the 50s? 60s? But the guy was like 80 years old.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here’s something very interesting:

My mom doesn’t like mashed potatoes.