The only downside to watching the last episodes of FR...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I saw it also when it aired on Disney years ago. Even though I didn't know what was causing it, (I may have loved Fraggle Rock, but I sadly often didn't pay as close attention to it as I should have), the episode did have a different feel to it for me. Oh, I remember! It was because even though I didn't know it was the last episode, I kind of suspected that it might be. Anyway, all I remember is the bit with Doc dressing Sprocket up as his grandfather so he could have a seat, and asking for cookies for him at the end. For some reason though, I was convinced that it was Doc who had to move to the seaside for his health, and not Ned to the desert. I was in denial when I first read it the way it really was online, lol!
But while we're on the subject of Ned moving to the desert for his health, here's a question I've always pondered. Can moving to the desert really be beneficial to someone with asthma, or was his doctor just a quack who was in it for Ned's insurance money?
:rolleyes: Seriously, I've thought of this!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Even though it was about friendship I think it would have made a bit more sense for Doc to be the one who got sick...

Yes, it can help, depending on the type you have..It sure helped my daddy who has those troubles :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Either way would have been interesting! But I did like the moment when Doc ponders "How can this be happening?" It was a very poigant, true to life moment.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Either way would have been interesting! But I did like the moment when Doc ponders "How can this be happening?" It was a very poigant, true to life moment.
That is true...and it would have been a bit too sad, I think, if it had been Doc :frown:.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, besides, it showed the downright sweet guy Doc was to help Ned out, although I personally think moving to the desert with him was a bit extreme, lol. It also had something to do with the fraggles, as he pretty much admitted that it was meeting Gobo that made his mind up for him. Never quite understood that though... I mean, how ironic was it?
:smirk: Then again, I don't remember that episode, the Honk of Honks, either, and am just going by the bit of dialog before and after the Song of Songs that I heard from a coppy on a website.

JuniorGorg

Reaction score
Are there episodes still running on some channel? I remember pulling hard a number of years back to get them on tv...I haven't seen them in forever, though.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Are there episodes still running on some channel? I remember pulling hard a number of years back to get them on tv...I haven't seen them in forever, though.
Not in the US as far as I know :frown:. But for what it's worth they are being shown on my youtube channel :wink:.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ah, Canada...I've always liked tv shows from there :smile:. FR really could be called one more than a US show...:coy:
On youtube, a German user once said they loved Fraggle Rock and were shocked to realize it was also an English speaking show, which is very cool. :smile: