The Parent thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
this is for anyone and everyone who has kids, or thouse of us who are expecting kids, or would love to have kids. I could always use help with being a parent and sometimes i feel like I'm all alone. Here we can share what things we have learned and know about being a good parent. So if your interested and want to share start by posting how many kids you have, there sex, and there ages. You do not have to post there names if you do not feel comfertable doing so. I will start, and see how it goes.

I have four kids ages 8, 6, 5, and 4 the 8 and 6 year olds are boys, and the 5 and 4 year olds are girls.

I'm not these real kids dad, I'm there step dad. I have been with them for almost 2 years now and i could not be happier. I love each of them as they where my very own and could not live without them.

Now it yalls turn, feel free to post and lets start talking about being parents.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Aw, that's so sweet, Dwayne!
So many kids, too. O_O

Least it wasn't a chaplin incident!
That actor had 11 kids in total!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Aw, that's so sweet, Dwayne!
So many kids, too. O_O

Least it wasn't a chaplin incident!
That actor had 11 kids in total!
Who are you talking about ohhhhh wait i see know Chaplin as in the silent movie guy! I figuered it out as i was typing this. I never really heard much about him so i don't know what your talking about.

Well as far as me and my kids. tomrow i have my oldest daughter with me, and i think that will be fun. She can help me clean and make mommy a cake for our anaversry that is tomroew

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
None of Chaplin's kids could ever understand a word he was saying!:eek:

DearNephewMike

Reaction score
Hey all... I don't have kids (hopefully that phase is a long way off), but with the advent of TV on DVD I'm curious as to how many parents show their kids Fraggle Rock, and the Muppet Show, etc.

I've been a Muppet fan since my days in diapers, watching Fraggle Rock with my sister. When and if I have kids, the Muppets will definitely be part of their regularly scheduled programming.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i can say as a parent i have shown my kids all the muppets stuff i can find.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's cool! Maybe after you patch things up you can all eat at Joe's!:smile: