The Paul Fan Club!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
No no no!!

"US" as in "We all", not "US" as in "U.S."

:smile:
Aw, I was just joking. (Sigh) I thought you of all people would've gotten my humour. For shame!

Now I, Canada, claim war on you, America, for not getting my subtleties... ATTACK!!!

^_^ Debo

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
Aw, I was just joking. (Sigh) I thought you of all people would've gotten my humour. For shame!

Now I, Canada, claim war on you, America, for not getting my subtleties... ATTACK!!!

^_^ Debo
Oh gods, it's South Park in reverse...

:smile:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Hehe, yeah! BLAME AMERICA! Half the world already does, anyway. XP

(I joke because I love ya America!)

^_^ Debo

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby

^_^ Debo
I get your humour! And I encourage everyone to bag on America. While I wouldnt want to live anywhere else(Ok, I wouldnt want to live anywhere BUT California for that matter) So many problems the US has that our friends to the North dont have. The new documentary 'Bowling for Columbine'(which you should all....brillaint film, one of the top 3 films next to LOTR 2)
illustrates how messe dup this country is. Did you know the gun to population ratio is roughly the same in Canada as it is here?
But they get just a handful of homicides a year. And things arent as hostile there. So laid back they even leave their doors unlocked! Why cant Ameriduh be more like Canada? Nooooo...

we have to have great racial divides, 18 year olds forced to be a pawn in Gerorge Dubya's sidisdic war game fantasies, great poverty problems, school schootings, out of hand violence, and a sense of new imperial colonialism that makes the US feel they need to have their boots in every little problem around thw world.

Pretty much in America, Kermit's message of TMM greatly conflicts with the sad reality: where the Venus sisters making it out of the ghetto is a one in a million miracle, and where Disney, AOhELL and Microsoft rule the world.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I get your humour! And I encourage everyone to bag on America. While I wouldnt want to live anywhere else(Ok, I wouldnt want to live anywhere BUT California for that matter) So many problems the US has that our friends to the North dont have. The new documentary 'Bowling for Columbine'(which you should all....brillaint film, one of the top 3 films next to LOTR 2)
illustrates how messe dup this country is. Did you know the gun to population ratio is roughly the same in Canada as it is here?
But they get just a handful of homicides a year. And things arent as hostile there. So laid back they even leave their doors unlocked! Why cant Ameriduh be more like Canada? Nooooo...
Actually, they're having a special screening of "Bowling for Columbine" at my school next Sunday, and a bunch of my friends and I are going to go see it cuz we've heard it's really good. I am most excited! ^_^

Aw, yes. Canada... the beautiful country that she is, also has her many faults. While I appreciate Canada's peaceful and docile ways, we're a pretty weak country when it comes down to it. Rumours have it that America is a stronger country than Canada... well it is! And don't worry about your retarded politicians, Chretien (the Prime Minister) ain't all that great either.

So let's agree that America and America Jnr. (aka Canada, XP) are both rockin' countries! However, I wish I were living in California right now, cuz it's warmer there, and your minimum wage is so much higher than ours.

^_^ Debo