The Pets Thread

Pork

Reaction score
I've had a number of pets, baxter the mouse, Sushi the gold fish, and Emmet the hermit crab. But at present my family has two cats, Chloe and Sooty (but I prefer to call them snookums) and a dumb mutly of a dog called Darcy.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I once had goldfish myself.. two of them named Ham & Cheese.. I overfed them, though, and they died young :frown:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Two dogs, both aged 13. One is a German shorthaired pointer named Marta - she's a sweet dog, but stubborn and often temperamental (rather like me, actually). The other is a German shepherd-black lab mix named Toby. He's big, furry and lovable...but he gets really territorial if other dogs come by.

And by extension, there is that family of European starlings that built a nest in the eave over my room two years ago, and they've been living there every spring and summer since. My mom and I don't mind them, but Dad wants to get rid of the nest.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I have a dog(part Besinji and part something else) and a black cat

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While we're on the subject of goldfishes, I forgot to mention I too once had a goldfish, his name was Rascal, and rightfully named so, he was a VERY aggresive fish, if we ever tried to bring any other fish home, he'd literary try to eat them! He bit chunks of scales off of their sides and so we eventually gave up trying to bring home more fish.

I'm sure that was one fish who went straight to **** in a handbasket.