The Rainbow Connection

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
"One day we will find it"

This song is one of the most powerfull things I have ever heard, in terms of music - the melody is amazing and the lyrics even better!

In a time where society has turned people into consumers and desires/feelings/dreams have been turned into charts/numbers/profits, "The Rainbow Connection" is a hymn for those who wish to change things, to follow their dreams, to shout their opinions, to be different!!!

This song captures the essence of who the Muppets are, who Jim Henson was and who every single person who followed their dreams was - a fighter! No matter what the rest of the world says, "they are wrong, wait and see", ask wishes to the morning star, follow the voice that calls your name, do what you want to do, be you are...

In times of darkness in my life, this song has picked me up... it has that magic power of showing me the way, it lights up a flame in my soul so strong that I usually cry when I hear it...

Maybe I am weird, but I know that I will find the Rainbow Connection one day...

-- // --

I don't know if you know it but there are at least 10 different versions of this song; today I came across a Hawaian version of Rainbow Connection and I think that you should all listen to it, because it is really, really beautifull!

I don't have a way to upload the file on the Internet, but if you add me to your MSN Messenger I will be more than glad to send you the mp3... I really think that everyone should listen to the Hawaian Version because it makes you understand the words "the voice might be one and the same". Although the song is sung in another language, the message is still there, you can still feel it's power!

This song should be sang in EVERY language! In ALL languages...

Today I propose a challenge and ask for all of Muppet Central's help, because no one understands what this music means better than us, who have being listening to it since we fell in love with the Muppets... Lets find a way together to record this song in many languages and contribute in our special way to heal the world, to make people happy, to show them the path of dreams!

If you are intersted in starting this WorldWide movement contact me at pompeus7@hotmail.com

We CAN do this!