1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The Return of ScrapsTV on YouTube and relocation to Florida

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Frogpuppeteer, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

Hey, everyone!
    It sure has been a long time since I posted here. hello, all new members I don't not know..i just wanted to come by and share my "new" channel..the channel itself is new but all my characters have returned. a new channel and New Videos...ok, for now, Classic Videos until the new studio gets set up. I have relocated to Florida from Boston..spending time with my family and starting a new chapter.

please subscribe to the new channel.Like and Share the videos, comment and Enjoy...We promise new stuff very soon
    thanks guys

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKxGbwYMpgqCkUduS8ccEuw
    https://www.facebook.com/ScrapsTV/

theSHE124 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Congratulations and good luck.

3. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Welcome back, Frogman! :) Hope your new materials will be better. I kept spotting the puppeteer(s) in those little videos...

Say, who's was that guy playing Peter Faulk? He nailed the accent pretty nice!

4. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

these are my older videos, it was when my crew didnt understand that puppeteers arnt meant to be seen

that is my friend Kris, went to school with him he is off doing his own acting these days

theSHE124 likes this.