The RHLC!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
He really is cute. I wuv him. I drew a picture of him, and maybe, if I remember my deviantart password, I'll post it up. Oh, just remembered it. Cool. I'll post it soon.

And yeah, Stevie's hair is pro'ly what peaked my interest upon first seeing him. I had a dream that I had one of those fake hair pony tails, that matches his, and I was so flustered when he found it, that I just gave it to him. He seemed scared. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Very cool, MBM. I want to see it! Lookin' forward to you posting it.

I'll bet the Stevie hair is what drew you to him in the first place, too. Stevie's hair is pretty powerful, isn't it. :wink: That's a funny dream... next time, try not to scare him too much! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you for the cake Count and thank you for paying the bill Skye, you guys are the greatest!:big_grin:

Sara, I glad you like your liking your job, and MBM, congrats on the new guy!:smile:

I just finished the bonus features yesterday. they were good, but I think I like the bonus features on the first season a little better.

I loved all of the episodes, but I think my favorites were, "The Trash Heap Doesn't Live Here any More", "A Cave of our Own", "Doozer is as Doozer dose", "All Work and No Play " "The doozer Contest", "Boober's Dream", "Uncle Matt comes home", "Jiniour Sells the Farm", and Red's Sea Monster, and Mannies Land of Carpets".

Kiki

Reaction score
You luckylucky thing, Ilikemuppets, All that fraggely goodness!
And lucky you, MBM, I'd love to see the pic! :wink: :flirt: Does he like you? He should!
My pal seriously looks like a young Richard. He's got curly hair the exact same colour, he has 'the gap', he's got nice dark eyes, and he wears that hat Richard wore in the mid-70's, d'you know the one? It's kinda the same sorta style. I hadn't noticed 'till acouple of days ago. Even more freaky deaky, his fave Muppet is Sweetums! :zany:
Doo-doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo-doo...

Skye

Reaction score
Glad you liked your wonderful cake, Will! :big_grin: And thanks for letting us know your favorite episodes! I've only seen a few of the ones you mentioned, but I'll bet they're all great picks. Gotta say that I did get a darn good laugh out of Wembley hanging onto Junior Gorg when Junior was sleepwalking in "The Trash Heap Doesn't Live Here Anymore"! And I just watched "The Wizard of Fraggle Rock" today. Loved Richard as the Wizard. Tricky guy, but awesome. Not to mention Beige Cave Fraggle in "Fraggle Wars." Loved, loved, loved Richard doing that character.

Kiki

Reaction score
What kind of Stevie hairstyle, MBM? he's only had about one hundred!

Skye

Reaction score
I'm gonna guess Stevie's long hair, Kiki. Chick magnet that it is! :big_grin:

Oh, and Kiki, your friend sounds... niiiiiiiiice! :wink: Definitely nice.

Kiki

Reaction score
Skye said:
I'm gonna guess Stevie's long hair, Kiki. Chick magnet that it is! :big_grin:

Oh, and Kiki, your friend sounds... niiiiiiiiice! :wink: Definitely nice.
lol, yeah, I love Stevies hair. For some od reson it reminds me of the guy from The Eagles, I think it's Timothy what's-his-face. Except his hair's brown, still v. cute even though he's like, in his mid 50's, oh well. Ya can't have everything. And yes the Richard friend is quite yummy, know I think I have a crush on him, rats. :embarrassed:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yep. Stevie's long hair. My Sophmore Hippie's hair is long and blonde, and in a pony tail. I'm a little lazy, so I'm gonna go get the link of the real picture that I copied. It's him dressed for his freshman day job as one of those guys who dresses up at Colonial Times or something. I believe he was a butter churner. Hang on.

http://my.highschooljournalism.org/data/news_images/uxyqr46kit_gabeincostumeagain!.jpg

He's taller now, and though he looks serious in the picture, he's usually got this devilish grin. All mine. Too bad I haven't talked to him yet. :wink:

You met a Richard, Kiki! That's so cool!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yes, Kiki, I guess I'm more lucky then I realized.:wink:

Oh yeah that cake was the best!:excited: I can't wait to tasts everyone else's!:big_grin:

I loved that part and though it was funny, too Skye! Richard was also great in Uncle Matt comes back. I really love Doozer is as Doozer does, and Doozer Wars! Those were so much fun!