The RHLC!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Astounding coincidence...I don't know, I imagine that story would get around and hold up over the years.

I had a chance to sit down and watch the "Fraggle Wars" episode. That one's just become another one of my favorites.
Richard did a fine job as Beige Fraggle; you could tell that he wanted to do the right thing and let Mokey out, even if it meant disobeying the boss. Plus, Beige's voice sounds an awful lot like Scooter's, so there's an added bonus.

Kiki

Reaction score
That's it. I'm sooo getting Fraggle Rock season 2.

Hey, guess what? My eeeev-al IT teacher has gone to Turkey! (Gobble gobble)
Hurrah. And good riddence! :wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, that's great Amanda, and welcome back! I was at the museum once, and thaught maybe I would go back. Now I know I'm definately going back!
:wink: The store was terrific, and everyone was very helpful. It's doubtful, but I wonder if anyone there now worked there 14 years ago? Maybe if not in the store, then almmost definately someone in the rest of the museum saw him at least once, even if they didn't remember afterwards. Hmmm, I think I'll ask about that when I do go back...
Say, I have one question that I wasn't sure if I should ask before. Probably not the most important question you'll get, but one of significance to me. Was Richard actually born in the Bronx or New Jersey? I'm from the Bronx originally, and it's sort of a pride thing, ya know?
:wink:

Great picture Erin! You always paint such great ones for us!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Just wanted to point out, someone posted the Of Muppets and Men documentary on youtube.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No problem, hope you enjoy it! (Psst, Richard and Beaker are on Part 2). :eek:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Yep, just watched part one and two, now I'll watch part three! *squees over Richard*

He's just so darn handsome!!!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, I love his moment with Scooter, as well as the Viking number, and when the performers are reading the script, when Richard and Jerry are sitting together.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Thanks for posting about it! I love that documentary. Can't wait to see it again. Thanks. ^_^

Oh, and congratulations Kiki for scaring off your IT teacher all the way to Turkey! I agree, good riddance.

I talked to my Sophmore Hippie today. We were meeting about something about Peace at the White House and how we were gonna go, so there were only four of us, so he could pay better attention.

The other hippies are cool too. It's "National Call Day" and Gabe got reluctant Adam to call in and ask for Van Halen's office to ask for legalization in global warming or something. So Adam took him literally and said "Is this Van Halen's (pronouncing it Van-Haylen like the rock star) office? I'd like to get legalization in global warming. Thank you," and then hung up on him. Gabe started yelling "You can't order legalization in global warming like FRIES!!". So we made Adam call back and get it right. It was cooooool.