The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'll rent MWoO one of these days just to see that part, but only because I like Scooter so much! lol

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, I've never seen MWoO before, but I've heard that Rickey did a great job.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
So I've heard...it seems that once again, Scooter is on the capable hands of someone named Richard.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I interupt this thread to ask: "Where is your quote from Muppy Newsy?"

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Pardon?
Oh, I love Ricky! And I was just about to point out that they had the same name, although I don't think anyone would have dared to call Richard Hunt "Ricky"...
:big_grin: I can't believe how many people haven't seen the movie; for me it was a big event! Someone once said in reviewing the movie that he sounded like Scooter, only older, which of course makes sense. But of course, why would he want to make sense when it's more proffitable to make dollars?
:wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I swa the movie, and thought he was pretty good. But I liked Bryant Henson's Scooter in It's a AVMMCM better. That's just my opinion though.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
My first reaction when you said that was "oh god", but thinking about it, I guess I'll have to *shudder* rewatch it to see for myself.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the reason I wasn't really here at all much yesterday was that my FR set finally came! Whoopy!
:excited: I watched the third disk first, because I wanted to see 39 through 41, and I think 40 is now my favorite! Don't forget, that's also the one that contains "Sarah's song" *romantic sigh*
Anyway, my point in telling you this was that I blame you all for getting me into the habbit of not watching them in order! Or at least putting the idea into my head...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I swa the movie, and thought he was pretty good. But I liked Bryant Henson's Scooter in It's a AVMMCM better. That's just my opinion though.
I thought Brian Henson did a good job with Scooter. He didn't really sound like Scooter but he had the personality down, which is often more important.

I'm honestly not sure I can bring myself to rent MWoO. I'm sure there are good parts, but in general it all might be just too painful.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I interupt this thread to ask: "Where is your quote from Muppy Newsy?"
Huh...you mean me?

If you mean my signature, it came from the Lena Horne episode of TMS. Kermit has told Scooter that in show business, you have to be ruthless, merciless and cruel. And Scooter promptly exercises his newfound wisdom by telling Miss Piggy that Kermit cut her act so she wouldn't look ridiculous...and gets decked as a result.

And I can't see anyone calling Richard Hunt "Rick" or "Ricky" either. It's because his last name starts with H, and you'd have to stop and pronounce it...it's just that "Richard Hunt" has a nicer ring to it than, say, "Rick Hunt."