The RHLC!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Wow this is sweet. I'm so excited to have found this club. I'm a HUGE Richard Hunt fan! Scooter all the way!:wink:
Very nice - Scooter's been one of my faves since I was a kid. I also love Janice, and Beaker, and Statler - as well as some of his minor and one-shot characters, like Beige and the Wizard from Fraggle Rock.

Hey, heralde, where's your new signature from?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oops, I'm already a little behind on my posting!
Woo-hoo, heralde's back! How's everything going? We've really missed you, so it's great to see you back.
Hi MN! It's really great to be back again and all the welcome backs I've received have really meant a lot. I'm going well, had a fun Thanksgiving (though my dog sort of had a panic attack, lol).
How was yours?

Hey, heralde, where's your new signature from?
It's from the 1980s band Tears for Fears (also featured in my avatar hehe), I've become a big fan of their music lately. They were pop music that took on important issues like growing up after a difficult childhood, and had very poetic lyrics. : )

ok, so a friend of mine has this old VHS copy of Muppet Family Christmas she doesn't watch and has been in the attic for years. well she moved away for school, and she just sent us a package and inside she converted MFC to a dvd, and now i have a copy of the special :flirt: i'm so happy. doesn't feel like christmas without watching the special. lol careful of the icy patch! :wink:
That's great, Nekoshema! Funny, I was at my library's book/VHS sale the other day and I also found a VHS copy of Muppet Family Christmas! I've never owned it before so it will be nice this Christmas. I can still remember watching it with my family when it aired on TV back in the day. :flirt:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
:big_grin: nice to meet you Gobo, welcome.

ok, so a friend of mine has this old VHS copy of Muppet Family Christmas she doesn't watch and has been in the attic for years. well she moved away for school, and she just sent us a package and inside she converted MFC to a dvd, and now i have a copy of the special :flirt: i'm so happy. doesn't feel like christmas without watching the special. lol careful of the icy patch! :wink:
Love this movie. Sorry I forgot this was posted. I remember when I was little I watched this 50+ times ever Christmas. My favorite parts were Scooter and the home movie, Janice an her cookies, and Robin and Kermit go to Fraggle Rock.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I love all the scenes with Doc, how bewildered he is by it all, lol.

My friend and I once talked about why Sweetums doesn't appear. We decided that since the Sesame Street characters came there, then he must be spending Christmas on Sesame Street. You know kind of a cultural exchange program, lol.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I love all the scenes with Doc, how bewildered he is by it all, lol.

My friend and I onced talked about why Sweetums doesn't appear. We decided that since the Sesame Street characters came there, then he must be spending Christmas on Sesame Street. You know kind of a cultural exchange program, lol.
Oh of course!:wink: It would make a great fic!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
lol, yea that makes sense :wink: my favourite parts [aside from the ones already mentioned] are the night before christmas play Ernie and Bert put on [best line ever! 'Who let the Two-Headed Monster be Santa Claus?' that still gets me to this day :crazy:] the Muppet New's Flash, and Statler and Waldorf heckling Fozzie and the Snowman [such memories of my cousin and i quoting that part] lol, my mom's favourite is the Sweedish Chef line 'it's a gobla-gobla humunga' when he see's Big Bird. i could go on about all the best lines, but i'll just be quoting the show :wink:

Janice: 'Hey everyone, look what i made, Christmas cookies.'
Cookie Monster: 'COOKIES! OM-NOM-NOM! Thankyou.'
Janice: 'Who was that strange blue creature?'
Animal: 'That my kinda fella'

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
It's from the 1980s band Tears for Fears (also featured in my avatar hehe), I've become a big fan of their music lately. They were pop music that took on important issues like growing up after a difficult childhood, and had very poetic lyrics. : )
Nice - I've heard a few of their songs: "Shout" and "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" and "Head Over Heels," the big ones.

Guess we're both channeling the 1980s in our signatures - my signature and location are both from songs by Nik Kershaw.

I've got to try to dig up a copy of MFC somewhere - the more I hear people talk about it, the more I realize that it's a real source of warm fuzzies for Muppet fans this time of year.