The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My mom said I was always like that. She said I had this inate sence of right and wrong
Oh wow my mom used to say the same thing about me. I was always befriending the kids who were picked on (by both the students and the teachers sometimes heh). And it made me very unpopular (and I didn't always get thanked by the kids who were bullied either lol). But you know I think that shows how hard it really is to be a decent person in this world. You're not going to get a thanks for it, you do it because it's the right thing to do. : )

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Oh wow my mom used to say the same thing about me. I was always befriending the kids who were picked on (by both the students and the teachers sometimes heh). And it made me very unpopular (and I didn't always get thanked by the kids who were bullied either lol). But you know I think that shows how hard it really is to be a decent person in this world. You're not going to get a thanks for it, you do it because it's the right thing to do. : )
Yup so I guess we have our childhood heros to thank for helping us get through it all. :wink::smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yup so I guess we have our childhood heros to thank for helping us get through it all. :wink::smirk:
Definitely you need something like that to turn to in life when things get difficult. Looking back I just think The Muppets really inspired me to make use of my talents in the future, despite the obstacles. :smile:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Definitely you need something like that to turn to in life when things get difficult. Looking back I just think The Muppets really inspired me to make use of my talents in the future, despite the obstacles. :smile:
I would totally love to story board a muppet movie. I've done a few really terrible ones for Fraggle Rock. I want to build my own Muppet and preform with her. Her name is Melody and she's the daughter of the Minstrel Cantus. :excited:

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
I want to build my own Muppet and preform with her.
My Best Friend Jess and I were going to do a weekly puppet show (most of our puppets are store bought though) Jess moved this past summer so we never got to. We actually became friends because I saw her being bullied by my ex-friend Miranda 'cause she had braces I told her to 'knock it off' and she never spoke to me again but Jess and I have been BFF's ever since.A year or so later a kid at my school pushed me off the very top of a slide one of those huge metal ones my leg was broke and I was on crutches so I got teased every day Muppets and Fraggles helped me get though it. :wink:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
My Best Friend Jess and I were going to do a weekly puppet show (most of our puppets are store bought though) Jess moved this past summer so we never got to. We actually became friends because I saw her being bullied by my ex-friend Miranda 'cause she had braces I told her to 'knock it off' and she never spoke to me again but Jess and I have been BFF's ever since.A year or so later a kid at my school pushed me off the very top of a slide one of those huge metal ones my leg was broke and I was on crutches so I got teased every day Muppets and Fraggles helped me get though it. :wink:
Awww that's so cute my bff and I are totally :smirk::coy: XD

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
Awww that's so cute my bff and I are totally :smirk::coy: XD
Jess actually reminds me of Wembley when I told her she didn't know who I was talking about so the last time she came over before she moved I showed her an episode of Fraggle Rock and got her hooked on the show. :smile:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Jess actually reminds me of Wembley when I told her she didn't know who I was talking about so the last time she came over before she moved I showed her an episode of Fraggle Rock and got her hooked on the show. :smile:
Oooh! I should totally try that with my bff. :excited: