The RHLC!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
MBM's a senior member!

That is a good description. I just hope they find the cure soon. At least they have those pills that extend it, right? I don't really know the ins and outs of hte process.

NeopetsVMKKelly

Reaction score
is any one else on?

if so Hi!

sorry i haven't posted in awhile, i've been lucky if i get on for 15 minutes to catch up on everything. School has been so hectic for the first couple weeks

(edited for spelling errors)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*waves* Hi, I'm here!
MBM, just what kind of friend or club member would I be if I didn't drop in to congradulate you on your sinior membership?
Erin, that's great that you saw, and actually got to tuch the quilt, while actually being able to assist the people who were presenting it! You know, I never liked marathons or bennifits for different causes, because I thaught, "how can they help anyone?
And to be honest, the quilt was one of those things. But thanks to your post, I now realize it does help, in at least a small and spiritual way, by humanizing the victems in the eyes of people who see it Thank you for sharing your wonderful day with us!

Skye

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
MBM's a senior member!

That is a good description. I just hope they find the cure soon. At least they have those pills that extend it, right? I don't really know the ins and outs of hte process.
I said this over in the Post Count thread, but I'll say it here too... yay for Senior Member MBM! It seemed like your post count was stuck in the 600s forever, and it just suddenly shot up. Very cool!

Yeah, there are pills... lots and lots of pills. It's just awful, though. I really hope they find a cure soon, too. I've heard that some people with AIDS are living longer now than they ever have before, but obviously, it is just a horrible disease.

Hey, Kelly. Awesome that you could stop in. Hopefully school will lighten up a little bit for ya soon! :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
MBM's a senior member!

Congrats MBM! fabbity fab! yeah... i hope thet find a cure for AIDS.I just remembered I was reading Dolly a couple of weeks ago and there was this item 'bout a fourteen year old girl battling with AIDS. She basically had alot of pills. I felt sorry for her but I had ta say it was a good read to see how it feels and how she was coping, bless her.

Oh, BTW, Kelly, having a tough time at school, eh? Hope it turns out a-ok in the end. it will, don't fret. Your'e not the only one anyhoo!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Congradulations MBM! I hope you can teach that bully a lesson.

Dont worrie Kelly, I understand! mean the fourm is fun and everything, but school is way more important.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*swoons* Big, big, big news everyone!!

I'm getting married next year!!! I've not really said much about my fiancee, Stephen, but he is the best guy ever in my own humble opinion. We enjoy a lot of the same stuff: gaming, movies, eating out, cooking; and he has a minor love of the muppets as well.

It's totally awesome. Here's a picture of him, by the way. Stephen. Why it says "Inazuma" is that is because that is his online alias, when he's on IRC. He's told me he might join MC soon.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's marvellous Sara. He looks like a pleasant fellow and I hope you are both very happy together. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's great news Sara! Congratulations and I hope all gose well for the both of you!:excited: