The scariest thing happened to me

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I walked to my local convenience store , which is right across the highway from where I live. To buy a snack, and after I had purchased my snack and walked out of the store. This creepy woman that I know, walked near me like she was trying to follow me. She walked near me like she was going to attack me or something, I quickly ran away. I looked back at her as I ran, she had this creepy look on her face. I'm never walking to the store by myself ever again, day or night.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I walked to my local convenience store , which is right across the highway from where I live. To buy a snack, and after I had purchased my snack and walked out of the store. This creepy woman that I know, walked near me like she was trying to follow me. She walked near me like she was going to attack me or something, I quickly ran away. I looked back at her as I ran, she had this creepy look on her face. I'm never walking to the store by myself ever again, day or night.
Scary to hear that happened to you and am glad you aren't going to that store again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I totally understand how scary it is dealing with creeps like that in public. This one guy was practically threatening to kick my *** over the fact that he was having a temper tantrum simply because I took a parking spot he wanted at the Danvers mall. :shifty:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I totally understand how scary it is dealing with creeps like that in public. This one guy was practically threatening to kick my *** over the fact that he was having a temper tantrum simply because I took a parking spot he wanted at the Danvers mall. :shifty:
One time she told my mom that she heard voices in her head, that's another red flag that tells me to avoid her all together. people like her and the person that you mentioned above, need to be institutionalized.