The Sesame Street Encyclopedia wants YOU!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
We need help compiling Warrick and Tommie's site, so if any of you can find Muppet Photos of the following, please contact them...

if you have any episodes from this season on tape, please notify me or try to take screen grabs of them.
characters featured we need are:

Izzy Monster: Telly's Cousin

Guliver: Bird supremisit

Cousin Bear (Cousin of Baby bear)

Dog Fairy

A Shoe (the annoying shoe that kept sneezing when he laughed)

Professor Rooster

and anyone else.

Thank you and goodnight!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Drtooth, a couple of questions...
1 Baby Bear's cousin is named Oliver, so I added as such: Oliver, Baby Bear's Cousin.
2 Big Bird's pen pal that learns about tolerance in an episode from the beginning from S33 is named Gulliver.
3 Telly's cousin is named Izzy, but I'm not sure if we should add the appellative "Monster" at the end of his name. I added the character as Cousin Izzy and probably included the fact that he was Telly's cousin. Do you think it would be better to place him in the "I" section of my Muppet Listings as Izzy Monster, Telly's Cousin?
4 On another note, it looks as there's a thread here in the Sesame Street section of the forum where a fellow member is optioning off his tape with the Four Mysterious Dragons sketch on it. Since you were looking for it, thought I'd steer you over to that thread to see if you can work out some kning of deal. Hope this helps.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

That is absolutely correct, We need your help !

We also sometimes need help identifying Muppets too, So keep your eyes on the Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update thread !

see ya

Thijs

Reaction score
Dr. Tooth,

is it possible to send you tapes, so you can make screencaptures of them? I have some really rare characters on tape.

Thijs

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I can't. There are 3 reasons why:

1) My semester is over in May, at the begining. i use school equiptment to make these for you. If you send them, they could take too long to get here. maybe Warrick can help with that.

2) If you live in Europe, chances are the videos are in PAL, and I'd have to spend money I don't have trying to re-encode it to region one

3) I don't think I'll be doing much Screen caps from now on... It's far too frustraiting and slow how I do it. I tape the episdoe, then I re-tape it onto a DV tape, then I use an editing program to make it a movie, and then I use a picture program to get the pics out. Sometimes one of the programs goes screwy, so then I have to redo it, which can take hours. Right now, I am having these problems.

Sorry, but I may not be able to fufill your request!

Thijs

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I'm sorry, I can't. There are 3 reasons why:

1) My semester is over in May, at the begining. i use school equiptment to make these for you. If you send them, they could take too long to get here. maybe Warrick can help with that.

2) If you live in Europe, chances are the videos are in PAL, and I'd have to spend money I don't have trying to re-encode it to region one

3) I don't think I'll be doing much Screen caps from now on... It's far too frustraiting and slow how I do it. I tape the episdoe, then I re-tape it onto a DV tape, then I use an editing program to make it a movie, and then I use a picture program to get the pics out. Sometimes one of the programs goes screwy, so then I have to redo it, which can take hours. Right now, I am having these problems.

Sorry, but I may not be able to fufill your request!
geee, Dr. Tooth. Respect, man! It's extremely great you've done so much already.:flirt:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually... let me just cross out number 3 on the list :frown: :stick_out_tongue:

I wrote that after I tried to get the Humphry and Ingrid pics... the program I use to make the pics opened blank pages instead of frame stacks, so I had to move the movie clip to another computer...

Anyway, With the new season airing, I have noticed that Gladys the Cow has made a comeback with a new preformer... Unfortunately, I do not know her name yet, but you may want to add that once I get the info...

Thanks!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

Yeah i read that !

Its great news, What does she sound like ?
Is she the same character as Richard's Gladys, Or coming back as a new Muppet ?

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, I may post this on a new thread, but it WAGladys... they didn't just reuse the Puppet. Alan called her Gladys. She has the same sort of voice, the odd hammy actrees, Julia Child type of Operatic voice, but only woman performs her now....

Hope this helps!