The Sesame Street Horror Special: Part Four

wiley207

Reaction score
At long last! An update to my Muppet tale of terror. For those of you who are just joining in, I will recap the previous parts.

In this "Mysterious Theater" installment hosted by Vincent Twice, Herry Monster was watching a scary movie with his friends Big Bird, Elmo, Grover and Telly when he transformed into a werewolf (resembling the giant blue Big Bad Wolf from the 1970s), and tried to hide it from his friends. When his parents found out, they had to tell Herry the sad story that one of his great grandfathers was a werewolf and that he was the fifth-generation son that the curse was passed onto. Grover then found out about it, and volunteered to help Herry. The Count also dropped off a book about magic spells and curses to help them (but not before counting Herry!), and then Big Bird found out the secret as well. But as day broke, Herry remained a werewolf. Now, we find our Sesame Street friends in...

THE SESAME STREET HORROR SPECIAL: PART FOUR
HERRY WEREWOLF

Over at the arbor, Elmo and Telly and Grover are playing a bit of ball. Maria and Gina are watching, too.

Telly: Say, I heard Herry had some bad news to tell us.

Elmo: Elmo hope bad news not be REALLY bad!

Telly: Say, here comes Herry right now. I wonder why he’s wearing that big coat and hiding his face?

Herry: (disguising his wolfish features in a giant green overcoat) Hi, guys.

Elmo: Why is Herry wearing a big coat? It not winter!

Grover: It is a really long story. Herry is now a werewolf!

Telly and Elmo just laugh at it.

Telly: Ah, that’s probably just a joke due to that scary movie!

Herry: No… no… it is TRUE! (he rips the overcoat in half, revealing his wolf-like appearance)

Elmo and Telly: AAAAAAAAAUGH!

Herry: Today’s show is brought to you by the letter “W!”

Telly: Please… don’t eat me!

Herry: Sorry, Telly, I don’t want to eat you! I want you to understand!

Elmo: NO! Elmo scared! RUN, TELLY!

Herry: Grr… (begins chasing after them)

Grover: Herry, wait!

Maria: We’d better help them out. (follows with Grover and Gina)

A big chase scene begins. How Now Brown Cow enters with the Oinkster Sisters. Don Music and members of the Alphabeats and the Monotones all play hard rock music during the chase.

How Now: Once there was a werewolf that was bad
And he was Herry’s great-great-great Granddad,
He got Herry and now this monster is mad,
He’s a werewolf!
A werewolf!
He’s big, he’s bad, and he’s furry,
He’s a werewolf!

Herry: I’m a GOOD werewolf, not a bad one!

Grover: Your song does not make any sense, either!

How Now: We’re on a roll here. Continue running! (resumes singing)
Herry is a werewolf!
A werewolf!
He’s big, he’s bad, and he’s furry,
He’s a werewolf!

Big Bird: STOP! (they all do) Herry is NOT a bad werewolf! He told me last night.

Telly: He didn’t bite you, did he?

Big Bird: Of course not! He and Grover told me all about it.

Elmo: Does this mean Herry is GOOD werewolf?

Herry: Yes I am, Elmo. (reaches to shake his hand, but Elmo refuses)

Elmo: NO! Elmo not touching big scary werewolf!

Herry slaps his forehead in an annoyed manner. Suddenly, Sherlock Hemlock and his dog, Watson, come into the scene.

Sherlock: E-GAD! I, Sherlock Hemlock, the world’s greatest detective, am close to solving the case of Herry Werewolf!

Maria: Sherlock Hemlock? What are you doing here?

Sherlock: You can’t have a mystery without a detective, can you? And besides, this IS an installment in “Mysterious Theater,” and I was supposed to make a quick cameo appearance here. It’s in my contract.

Suddenly, Vincent Twice runs in!

Vincent Twice: Wait a minute, Mr. Hemlock. You are not supposed to be in this story!

Elmo: Who’s that creepy guy?

Herry: (to Sherlock and Vincent) Look, guys, can’t you take this out somewhere else? We have a big situation here.

Sherlock: Fine. Come along, Vincent, we shall discuss this over tea and crumpets. You too, Watson.

Sherlock Hemlock, Vincent Twice and Watson leave.

Maria: So, Herry, we are going to try and help you with your werewolf curse.

Herry: The Count already helped out a bit. He got me a book about magic spells and curses. But it is too complicated for me to read.

Gina: Well, we’ll all help you out, Herry.

Grover: I helped him a little bit, but then you guys made a big scene the moment you caught sight of Herry!

Telly: We’re all sorry.

Elmo: Elmo is sorry, too.

Maria: Let’s go back to your place and try to reverse the werewolf curse, OK?

Herry: Thanks, everybody.

They walk off back to Herry’s apartment…

End of Part Four.