The shape of things to come

beaker

Reaction score
While the future of the Muppets remains as uncertain as ever...
there are however a few things that paint a pretty bright future for next year. So yes, the pseudo ambiguous buyout news isnt very comforting, but here are some grand things to look for...

Next year, without question will be the greatest Muppet merchandise year ever. Finally we'll see Pepe merchandise like weve never seen...obscure characters we could only dream of getting their own figures. A ton of new plushes, new video games, pvcs, just everything a fan could imagine.

The Fox Show. Sure some may say it still isnt a for sure deal with all the uncertainty brought about by these recent developments...but as far as I can tell everything is a go.
Suffice to say, this could be the most exciting JHC project in ages.

Fraggle Rock, the big question: Will we see some sort of FR annv. recognition? Dvds? Something? I'm thinking, at least on a limited scale, we will see some sort of nod to the rock by jhc and merchandising.

So those are the three big ones I can think of...but yeah just never know what kind of goodness the folks up at JHC are up to!
And yes...I maintain as strong as ever, 2003 will be the glorious triumphant return of the Muppets. So despite this EM.TV deal, there is a lot to look forward to in the new year.