The Sixth Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2010

D'Snowth

Reaction score
SNOWTH: Oogh... what happened? I don't remember a thang...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*A mysterious woman in hot pink laughs menacingly as she walks around the Snowth*

Do you really think we'd tell you that? Well guess what Mr. Snowth. We won't tell you ANYTHING unless you give us what we want...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hanging in the rafters above, a mysterious male figure cloaked in blackest shadows spots the hot pink lady thanks to his extra-perceptory vision scope eyepiece.

So, you decided to return Powder Puff?
BTW: Did you talk to your middle sister? What'd she say, should I call her?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whu-whu-whu happened to my profile? What, did Seymour go crazy or something? What's going on here? What demands? Who is this pink lady without Jeff?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*to the man in the rafters* No, I've not spoken to her. Her number was... disconnected, it seems.

*to Snowth* Tell me about this.... JEFF you speak of. Who is he? What does he have to do with all of this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well... you're in pink... you're a lady... you're pink lady... y'know? "Pink Lady and Jeff"? One of those lesser-known Krofft shows that nobody liked?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sighs. Story of my life, can't get a girl... I do like Jeany, she's one of those glass-wearing smart girls. Plus, she reminds me of an old classmate. *Insert Mokey (Dreamy) smilie*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You too? Just like the girl I'm in love with, only she's... um... what's the technical term... human?

So um... what are these demands I have to give in to in order to get information about what went on here, and why that Seymour guy I asked to host the awards this year hacked my account?