The SS Cows

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
this thread is mainly for MuppetDude (who doesnt let us know his email address) and i dont want this thread moved. i want it here because he's more likely to go on this board, i think.

I remember u mentioning the sesame cows and all there names. i have a few questions -

Where did you find all this out? aside from Gladys and Cathlene, when did they appear on Sesame Street (not counting singing)

and how different did Gladys and Cathlene look?

Did they all sound like Gladys?

here's something i just wanna say -
i remember seeing cathlene on an episode of ss when Telly and some girl were teaching her about love. i forget what she sounded like though. but i remember Telly and the girl taught her about doll-love (along with Herry) and Cathlene bought a doll of a cowboy. Maria and Luis showed her about their love and they kissed and everything

(pepe's voice: one of the more roommmaaaaaaannntiiccc scenes on Sesame Street, okee?)

anyways, Cathlene automatically wanted to get married to Telly, and walked away excitedly. they went to the in-between-segments. when they were over, it showed Cathlene in a wedding dress, and Telly explained her that he didn't want to get married but they can have FRIEND LOVE. it was a great episode. i even had it on tape, but i lost interest in it, taped over it, and today, i kick myself!!!

it was a great episode, they need to show the cows more often