The start of a much needed Frank Oz website

Foreignman

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
A Frank Oz site you say... Hmmmm... That gives me an idea...
*wanders into secret laboratory... shortly comes out to fetch pillow and blanket then walks through lab door again and shuts it loudly.*
I'll be out in four days!!! Call me if I'm needed!
Well I've been in the laboratory for days and have come up with this. I forgot food and stuff so I sort of went into a coma two days ago and didn't get much done. Here's the beginning to a site I have titled "The Wizard Called Oz".

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya!

Yessir! You are right! A MUCH deserved website dedicated to the Oz-man.

Only thing I'm noticing so far is that it takes a long while for it to open. This is on DSL or whatever it's called, and it's because of that VERY COOL wallpaper of Fozzie Bear having to be loaded.

One other thing, the "The" is too light against his white shirt and gets lost...can you thicken it up?

You, sir, are taking on a true task which has been needed for a long time.

FOZ

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Foreignman,

Fozzie's right. I've got a cable modem, and the page is still taking too long to download. Make the background smaller, or as a picture on a seperate page.

Thank you for doing this, though. We've needed a Frank Oz site for some time!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I tried to load this over a dial-up connection...my computer exploded! :eek:

No seriously, the Fozzie Wallpaper must be huge...what file type is it? BMP? Maybe it can be knocked down to 256 colours and saved as a GIF. Or a compressed JPEG. Just a thought.

Kudos for setting up a site like this, it is definately long overdue.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I really like what you've got so far. The image of Mr. Oz with so many characters playing around on the text is really nicely-done!

:mad: :embarrassed: :attitude: :halo: :frown:

Pino

Reaction score
Who wants to make it? Let me know I want to help!.. I love that guy! He has humour!