The Story of "The Electric Mayhem"

AAO

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll put some artwork on there! Thanks! Mrs. Pepper, you're one hot momma...LOL Don't tell Floyd though...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Uh, you're very welcome. But if you could, tone that down next time please or you'll be getting a Miss Piggy style karate chop.

AAO

Reaction score
Ah, just giving a compliment....I'm already with someone....lol...not that anyone here cares...LOL

AAO

Reaction score
I'm gone to Tennessee right now....I'll have to update my stories when I return home...I'm on another computer down here without my Muppet tales...so I guess I'll fix it later! Stay connected! LOL! :wink:

AAO

Reaction score
just for anyone who may ever read this post EVER.. that comment above wasn't a flirting ordeal.. :frown: lol just acting silly that night.. wow.. now that i read it.. it sounds pretty horrible in my opinion.. the comment i made to Mrs Pepper.. ;lol sorry where ever you are!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I like an Electric Mayhem origin story. However, this seems like a bunch of summaries instead of a fic. Which is fine ... if this is an initial treatment. With some development, this could turn out to be a great story.

AAO

Reaction score
it was only an idea that was tossed around between a few of us that we just posted... don't have time to write out a full fledged script .. lol

sorry... but if i did it'd be great to...

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
That was an awesome story i really love reading this i never get tired i read it every day:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: