1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Storyteller Mug Cup Set

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by shimauta, Mar 1, 2013.

1. shimauta

shimauta Member

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this mug cup set. I believe they were made available in Japan with the release of the Storyteller LDs but I was curious if they were made available anywhere else. They look pretty neat so I thought that I'd ask.

2. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

I couldn't find a single thing about this neat-sounding product on Google. I'd love to see some pics.

3. shimauta

shimauta Member

Oh oops, that would be helpful:

Mugs

[​IMG]

Mugs in package

[​IMG]

Package

[​IMG]

Phillip and Scooterforever like this.
  4. Scooterforever

Man, those are nice looking. If they're ever sold, I'm sure it'll be waaaayyyy more than I can afford, which is a shame since I'd love to have 'em.

5. shimauta

shimauta Member

I probably spent more than what I should have. They were around 50 bucks for the set.

Scooterforever likes this.
  6. Scooterforever

I dunno, $50 is like $10 per mug. That seems reasonable to me.

7. shimauta

shimauta Member

Yeah that's true, good point.

8. CanaceErinn

CanaceErinn Member

Wow, those are beautiful! I wish they were available. I'd buy a set in a heartbeat...still waiting on that soundtrack CD to be released...

9. shimauta

shimauta Member